E3S Web Conf.
Volume 257, 20215th International Workshop on Advances in Energy Science and Environment Engineering (AESEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research on Energy Consumption and Energy Industry Benefit|
|Published online||12 May 2021|
- CNNIC ‘Annual Report on the Development of China’s Internet’. EB/OL].[2019-3-2]. cnnic.cn/gywm/xwzx/rdxw/20172017_7056/201902/ t20190228_70643.htm. [Google Scholar]
- 2017-2018 ‘Annual Report on China’s Digital Publishing Industry’ [ EB/OL ] [2019-3-2] http://www.cbbr.com.cn/article/123368.html. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Yanling, Zhu Shuancheng, Yang Zhengka, Gong Zaiqin. ‘A report on Examining the Means and Practices to Improve the Quality and Influence of Scitech Journals’[J]. Acta Editologica, 2017(03):222-225. [Google Scholar]
- Han Feifei, Wang Guoyan, Zhou Rongting. ‘A Comparative Analysis of the Effects of Internet Communication of Top Science and Technology Journals in China’[J]. Publishing Research, 2015(07): 57-60. [Google Scholar]
- Maria Monopoli, et al. A user-oriented evaluation of digital libraries:case study the “electronic journals” service of the library and information service of the University of Patras, Greece.[J] Aslib Proceedings, 2002, 54(2):103-177. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yi, Chen Shihan, Liu Liming. ‘A case study of evaluating the dissemination effect of different academic journal on digital publishing platforms in medical colleges: based on survey data from 4 medical colleges in Shaanxi Province’[J]. Journalism & Communication, 2018(11):27-29. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Wenqing, Zong Minggang. ‘A Case Study on the Influencing Factors of WeChat Communication Effect of academic Journals’[J]. Chinese Journal of Scientific and Technological Periodicals, 2016, 27(06):611-616. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiang. ‘An Empirical Analysis of the Communication Effects and Influencing Factors of the “Socialisation” of Chinese Media-Based on Microblog Sample Mining from 30 Media[J]. Social Science Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 2016(3):63-77. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jiao, Zhang Qianchu. ‘Empirical Research on Countermeasure on the Factors Influencing the Quality of Online Publishing Journals’[J]. Information Science, 2015, 33(3):135-140. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Zhnegrong. ‘Introduction to Communication’ [M]. Beijing, Communication University of China Press, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qianchu. ‘An empirical Research on The Influencing Factors on the Quality of Electronic Journals Published’ [D]. Chang Chun: Northeast Normal University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Ke Huixin, Shen Hao. ‘Statistical Analysis handbook on Investigative Research’ (Second Edition) [M]. Beijing, Communication University of China Press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.