E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Land Management, Soil and Cadastres|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- M. Podkovyrova, Landscape-Ecological Provisions of the Organization of Land Use of Settlements on the Basis of a Comprehensive Assessment (Based on Materials from the City of Omsk and Its Suburban Area) (Omsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Podkovyrova, N. Oleynik, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology 13(12), 4807–4815 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Podkovyrova, E. Shiryaeva, A. Larionova, Assessment of the condition of floodplain territories in the urbanized landscape of the city of Tyumen, http://nir.sgugit.ru/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Romm, Audit Journal 12, 11–14 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sidorchuk, Development of Environmental Auditing in the Field of Environmental Management and Environmental Protection, http://absopac.rea.ru/OpacUnicode/app/webroot/index.php?url=/notices/index/IdNotice:65106/Source:default [Google Scholar]
- G. Shigabaeva, Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Ecology and Nature Management 1(2.2), 92–102 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Winfried, Soil indicators for decision making – sharing knowledge between science, stakeholders and politics (Blum, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. Belton, T. Stewart, Multiple criteria decision analysis. An integrated approach, https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/analiz-ierarhicheskih-mnogokriterialnyh-zadach-prinyatiya-resheniy-metodami-teorii-vazhnosti-kriteriev [Google Scholar]
- A. Ishizaka, A. Labib, Analytic hierarchy process and Expert Choice: benefits and limitation 24, 201–220 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Podkovyrova, O. Volobueva, L. Gilyova, E3S Web of Conferences 110, 02114 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Emmison Researching the Visual: Images, Objects, Contexts and Interactions in Social and Cultural Inquiry, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/299534826_Researching_the_visual_imagesobjects_contexts_and_interactions_in_social/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Podkovyrova, L. Popkov, O. Volobueva, E3S Web of Conferences 110, 02115 (2019) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.