E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Land Management, Soil and Cadastres|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- Atlas of specially protected areas of federal and medium importance in the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Ugra (NAO Siberian Research and Analytical Center, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Bogdanova, E.G. Chernykh, A.V. Kryakhtunov, Zonas naturales especialmente protegidas como objeto de actividad inversora 39(16), 36 (2018) http://www.revistaespacios.com/a18v39n16/a18v39n16p36.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Tyumen region dated January 16, 2012 No. 8-p [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug-Ugra dated July 12, 2013 No. 245-p [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Varlamov, The Economy and ecology of land use. The Formation and justification of objects of land management (OOO publishing house “Folium”, M., 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Galchenko, The Theoretical and methodological basis of the effectiveness of the state land cadastre (GUZ, M., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators. 2017: Stat. Sat (Rosstat., M., 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the environmental situation in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug in 2017 (Salekhard, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.