E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Land Management, Soil and Cadastres|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- The State of the World’s Land and Water Resources for Food and Agriculture. Management of systems at risk, 25 (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (Rome) and Ves Mir Publishing House, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Yusupov, Scientific electronic journal “Economy and Innovative Technologies”, 2, 66 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PF-5742 “Concept of effective use of land and water resources in agriculture” dated June 17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PF-5853 “Strategy of agricultural development of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020-2030” dated October 23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PF-5863 “Concept of Environmental Protection of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the Period up to 2030” dated October 30 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. YU. Ganyukhina, Ecological control is the basis of management of natural resources in the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Russian Federation, 177 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kenjaev, Legal regulation of the use and protection of natural resources in business activities, 78 (TSUL Publishing House, Tashkent, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Skripnikov, Management in the field of land use and protection, 77 (TSUL Publishing house, Tashkent, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- U. Mukhtorov, In E3S Web of Conferences, 244, 03013 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gromov, Land Bulletin of Russia, 1, 41 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Serkov, Rural life, 5, 32–33 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Data on Land Normatives by the Local Governmental Administration – Khokimiyats of Uzbekistan (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Bogolyubova, E. L. Mininoy, Agrarian and ecological legislation in Russia and CIS countries, 91 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Popov, Regional policy in Russia: problems of state management, 162 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Gagarinova, Management of land resources, 160 (Krasnodar: KubGAU, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Usmonov, M. R. Mirzaabdullaeva, G. SH. Uzakova, Theoretical problems of land law in Uzbekistan, 127 (Tashkent: TSU Publishing House, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Mamasiddikov, A. A. Otajonov, Development and improvement of mechanisms for establishing effective public control over the activities of government agencies in our country, 7 (Tashkent, Lesson press, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jalilov, U. Muhammadiev, Q. Juraev, Fundamentals of Civil Society, 129 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Environmental Control”, No. 52, Article 688 (2013); [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Mamasiddiqov, S. S. Odilov, Proceedings of the scientific-practical conference “Development and improvement of effective mechanisms of public control over the activities of government agencies in ensuring human rights in our country”, 22–31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Public Oversight”, National Database of Legislation, No. 03/18/474/1062, April 13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Collection of Legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, No. 41, Article 526 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Mirzaabdullaeva, Land control in agriculture: law and practice, 90 (Tashkent: TSU, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.