E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Environmental Policy and Law|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- Sustainable Development Goals (2019) https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/ru/sustainable-development-goals/ [Google Scholar]
- Passport of the national project “Healthcare” (approved by the Presidium of the Presidential Council for Strategic Development and National Projects, Protocol No. 16 of December 24) (2018) https://base.garant.ru/72185920/ [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Vest, S.J. Grannis, D.P. Haut, P.K. Halverson, N. Menachemi, International Journal of Medical Information 107, 101–106 (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmedinf.2017.09.008 [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Luneva, P.P. Pogorelskiy, Technical and technological problems of the service 4(50), 92–98 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Vasiltsova, Municipal health care: socio-economic aspects of transformation (USUE Publishing House, Yekaterinburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Quality of life: yesterday, today, tomorrow. Actual problems of Russia’s accession to the WTO. Scientific monograph (Publishing house of the GC “Positive Strategy”, Yekaterinburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.А. Кarpova, Yu.V. Dolmatenia, V.A. Тkachev, Services in Russia and Abroad 12(1), 52–63 (2018) DOI: 10.24411/1995-042X-2018-10105 [Google Scholar]
- N. Mathieu-Bolh, Resource and Energy Economics 50, 135–163 (2017) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.reseneeco.2017.06.004 [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Shkvarsky, Scientific bulletin: finance, banks, investments 1, 29–34 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Yakovleva, Economics and Society 1 (44), 987–989 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Tax code of the Russian Federation. (1998). July 31, 1998 N 146-FZ, http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_19671/ [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Bryukhanova, M. M. Levkevich, O.A. Levshukova, Bulletin of the Academy of Knowledge 6(41), 341–343 (2020) https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/nalogooblozhenie-priobreteniya-sanatorno-kurortnyh-putevok-dlya-sotrudnikov [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Levkevich, E.P. Novikova, Siberian Financial School 4(123), 119–123 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Federal Tax Service of Russia, https://www.nalog.ru/rn66/ [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Federal Tax Service of Russia of 30.05.2007 N MM-3-06/333@ “On Approval of the Concept of the System for Planning On-site Tax Audits” (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Letter of the Federal Tax Service dated August 22 GD-3-1/5806@ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Federal State Statistics Service, https://rosstat.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Yakovleva, The health resort sector is a national treasure of Russia, the potential of which is important to develop and preserve, http://ktovmedicine.ru/files/issues/2_2017.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.