E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Environmental Policy and Law|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- “Our Common Future” report. United Nations Human Environment Workshop (World Council on Environment and Development (WCED), Stockholm, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, Knowledge and technology 148, 15 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Technology and Environment, Report on findings from surveys, observation, updated environmental data in some key craft villages in Ha Tay (Ha Tay Department of Science, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- H.M.T. Le, T.N. Pham, T.B. Nguyen, N.X. Nguyen, V.H.T. Nguyen, Journal of Science and Technology 51(1), 101–106 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment. Vietnam Red Book (Science and Technology Publishing House, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Statement on requesting the City People’s Council to issue a Resolution on some policies to encourage the development of rural industries and craft villages in Hanoi (Hanoi People’s Committee, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Vietnam Association for Nature and Environment Protection. Vietnam, environment and life (National Political Publishing House, Hanoi, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hoang, Science and Development 18, 4 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Report on assessment of environmental impact of craft villages in Hanoi (Hanoi Department of Natural Resources and Environment, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Textile and garment export strategy report (Vietnam Textile and Garment Association, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.