E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Policy and Law|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- M. Pisklakova-Parker, A. Sinelnikova, Staying Alive: Violence Against Women in Russia (Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Great Britain. Laws. Family Law Act 1996, https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1996/27/pdfs/ukpga_ 19960027_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Review of the practice of interstate bodies for protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms No. 2 (2018) http://www.consultant.ru [Google Scholar]
- Decision of the ECHR of July 16, 2013 “Case “Mudric v. Republic of Moldova “(complaint No. 74839/10) http://www.consultant.ru [Google Scholar]
- Judgment of the ECHR of 28.05.2013 “Case “Eremia v. Republic of Moldova”(complaint No. 3564/11) http://www.consultant.ru [Google Scholar]
- Judgment of the ECHR from 26.03. 2013 Valiuliene v. Lithuania case Lithuania (application no. 33234/07) (Section II) (extract). SPS “Garant” https://www.base.garant.ru/70470714/ [Google Scholar]
- It is her own fault! How victims of violence are tried in Russia for self-defense. THE INSIDER Investigation Reporting Analyst, https://www.theins.ru/obshestvo/162594 [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Gorshkova, I.I. Shurygina, Violence against wives in modern Russian families. Statistics of the All-Russian hotline for women victims of domestic violence (MAKS_Press, M., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Yunusov, S.M. Vorobiev, A.G. Akhverdyan et al, Dilemas contemporáneos: Educación, Política y Valores 7(10), 83 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Lapshin, S.A. Korneev et al, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04063 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201913504063 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Brovkina, V.E. Vezlomtsev, S.S. Zakharova et al, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04066 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201913504066 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.