E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Policy and Law|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- A.A. Yunusov, S.A. Yunusov, Human: crime and punishment 2, 132–135 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Barandova, Journal of Social Policy Research 4(10), 505–520 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Korabelnikova, Constitutional and legal foundations of interaction between the Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation and executive authorities in ensuring constitutional rights and freedoms of man and citizen: dis. candidate of legal sciences (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Skorobogatova, Protection of the rights of persons held in penitentiary institutions, regional ombudsman for human rights: abstract dis. candidate of legal sciences (Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Kalinina, Specialized ombudsmen for human rights in Russia and abroad: comparative legal research: dis. candidate of legal sciences (Yekaterinburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Chulichkova, Constitutional and legal mechanism for ensuring the right of everyone to a healthy environment in the Russian Federation: dissertation candidate of legal sciences (Yekaterinburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Nizhnik, Organizational and economic and legal guarantees for the implementation of the right to a favorable environment: diss. candidate of legal sciences (Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Diamandouros P. Nikiforos, Monitoring our impact on the environment: the role of Ombudsmen (2011) https://www.ombudsman.europa.eu/en/speech/en/10558. [Google Scholar]
- D. Gottehrer, IOI Stockholm conference: Plenary Session II: Developing the Working Methods and Tools of the Ombudsman (2009) http://www.theioi.org/publications/stockholm-2009-conference-papers. [Google Scholar]
- A. Galang, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences 8(5) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Nikos, Journal of contemporary European research 10(1) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F.I. Nabila, Jurnal SASI 26(2), 176–187 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mirlinda, Academic Journal of Business, Administration, Law and Social Sciences 1(3) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gönenç, Conceptualizing norm fusion through environmental rights (2020) https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09644016.2020.1743610 [Google Scholar]
- D. Androff, Journal of Social Work Education 53(3) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Komarova, State and law 9, 21-31 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation for 2020 (М, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Thematic report of the Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation “The Right to the Environment in the Russian Federation” (M., 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the results of the expert and analytical event “Monitoring the implementation of the activities of the national project” Ecology “, including the timeliness of their financial support, achievement of goals and objectives, milestones, as well as the quality of management” (2020) http://audit.gov.ru/activities/control/%D0%AD%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE% D0% B3% D0% B8% D1% 8F% 202020 -01-15% 20.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Yunusov, M.G. Olenev, Law and state: theory and practice 1(181), 258–259 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Lapshin, S.A. Korneev, R.V. Kilimbaev, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 1001, 012144 (2020) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/1001/1/012144. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.