E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Policy and Law|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- https://www.oecd-forum.org/users/406151-lamia-kamal-chaoui/posts/rescuing-smes-from-the-covid-storm-what-s-next [Google Scholar]
- http://www.oecd.org/coronavirus/# [Google Scholar]
- https://www.wto.org/english/news_e/pres20_e/pr858_e.htm [Google Scholar]
- https://nextcity.org/daily/entry/cities-starting-grapple-with-small-business-declines-due-to-virus-outbreak?utm_source=Next+City+Newsletter&utm_campaign=5d645c1081-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_21_05_47_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_fcee5bf7a0-5d645c1081-43981729 [Google Scholar]
- Word Economic. World economic prospects monthly. Economic Outlook 44(S2), 1–33 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Asian development outlook: What drives innovation in Asia? Special topic: The impact of the coronavirus outbreak (Asian Development Bank. Manila, Philippines, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Investment trends monitor: Impact of the coronavirus outbreak on global FDI (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, 2020) https://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/diaeinf2020d2_en.pdf?user=1653 [Google Scholar]
- The Covid-19 shock to developing countries: Towards a “whatever it takes” programme for the two-thirds of the world’s population being left behind (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- ILO (2020a). COVID-19 and the world of work: Impact and policy responses. ILO Monitor (1sted.). International Labour Organization. [Google Scholar]
- COVID-19 and the world of work: Updated estimates and analysis. ILO Monitor (International Labour Organization, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- East Asia and Pacific in the time of COVID-19. East Asia and Pacific economic update (World Bank, Washington, DC, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Assessment report on impact of COVID-19 pandemic on Chinese enterprises (United Nations Development Programme, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- South Asia economic focus, spring 2020: The cursed blessing of public banks (World Bank, Washington, DC, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Limiting the Economic Fallout of the Coronavirus with Large Targeted Policies, https://blogs.imf.org/2020/03/09/limiting-the-economic-fallout-of-the-coronavirus-with-large-targeted-policies/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery [Google Scholar]
- A. Duarte Alonso, N. Sakellarios, N. Alexander, S. O’Brien, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics 30(2), 276–296 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- COVID-19 crisis response in Central Asia – OECD, https://www.oecd.org/eurasia/competitiveness-programme/central-asia/COVID-19-crisis-response-in-Central-Asia-Russian.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.