E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Environmental Planning and Economic|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- International Scientific Conference in HSE. Voprosy Economiki 7, 5–50 (2020) http://doi.org/10.32609/0042-8736-2020-7-5-50 [Google Scholar]
- Complex methodology for assessing the wellbeing of citizens in the territory of their residence (Institute of Economics of the Ural Branch of RAS, Ekaterinburg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kirzhanova, N.I. Grigorova, E.N. Bobkov, V.N. Kirzhanov, O.V. Sidoryuk, Activity of drug control service in the Russian Federation in 2018-19: Analytical report (NMITS PN named after V.P. Serbsky, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Pozdnyakova, Vestnik of the Russian Fund for Basic Research 2(95), 77–88 (2019) DOI: 10.22204/2587-8956-2019-095-02-77-89 [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for drug situation control. RF State Anti-Drug Committee, https://гак.мвд.рф/мониторинг-наркоситуации/metodika [Google Scholar]
- A. İşcanoğlu-Çekiç, H. Gültekin, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 525, 978–990 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2019.03.074 [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Boyd, Systems analysis and modeling. A macro-to-micro approach with multidisciplinary applications (Elsevier Inc, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Jing Qin, Jintian Ge, Xinsheng Lu, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 506, 1026–1037 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2018.04.068 [Google Scholar]
- J. Hatutale, S.J.P. Sheefeni, Journal of Emerging Issues in Economics, Finance and Banking 2, 847–857 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Roger, T.M.D. William, Behav. Res. Methods. 48(2), 783–802 (2016) DOI: 10.3758/s13428-015-0611-2 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhang, A. Lin, P. Yang, Physica A: statistical mechanics and its applications 542 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2019.122960 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.