E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Planning and Economic|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- Ch. Kim, L. Dwyer, Current Issues in Tourism 6(5), 369–414 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Crouch, J.R.B. Ritchie, The Competitive Destination: A sustainable tourism perspective (CAB, Wallingingford, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Thuc, T.V. Hoa, Economic Development and Prospects in the ASEAN (Palgrave Macmillan, London, 1997) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-349-25921-2_6 [Google Scholar]
- Reporting the results of tourism activities for the years 2016 - 2019 (Hai Duong Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Hai Duong, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dwyer, R. Mellor, Z. Livaic, D. Edwards, Ch. Kim, Tourism analysis 9(1/2), 91–101 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Porter, M. Delgado, Ch. Ketels, S. Stern, The determinants of National competitiveness, NBER working paper no. 18249 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bui, Archival Others: The Vietnamese as Absent Presence in the Historical Record. In Returns of War: South Vietnam and the Price of Refugee Memory (NYU Press, New York, 2018) http://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctvwrm5fh.5. [Google Scholar]
- N. Avieli, Sojourn: Journal of Social Issues in Southeast Asia 30(1), 35–71 (2015) http://www.jstor.org/stable/24779829 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.