E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Planning and Economic|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- J. Douet, Industrial Heritage Re-tooled: The TICCH Guide to Industrial Heritage Conservation (Latitude Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sepulchre et al., CLIM PAST 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wickanet, Sedimentary facies and environments of an unusual thick shell bed in Mae Moh Basin, Lampang Province, Thailand. GEOINDO 2005 (Khon Kaen, Thailand, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- International Council on Monuments and Sites. The Nizhny Tagil Charter for the Industrial Heritage (2003) [Google Scholar]
- ICOMOS News. Draft Joint ICOMOS – TICCIH Principles for the Conservation of Industrial Heritage Sites, Structures, Areas and Landscapes (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang et al., Sustainability 12, 5348 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ozden, The Sustainable City VII(2) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bergeron, Industrial Heritage Re-tooled: The TICCH Guide to Industrial Heritage Conservation (Latitude Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Carrion Mero et al, J. Geosci 8(6) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahmad, D. Jones, Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci. 105 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Amano, Contemporary Japan 28(2) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Palmer, P. Neaverson, Industrial Archaeology- Principles and Practice (Oxon, Routledge, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov et al., Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism 11(6) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Minerals Act (Kingdom of Thailand, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Shannon, Reconnection: a contemporary development in cultural landscape theory contributing to rehabilitation strategies for Australian open-cut coal mining landscapes (Queensland University of Technology, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov, E3S Web of Conferences 175, 13038 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.