E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Planning and Economic|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- V.N. Krasnoshchekov, D.G. Olgarenko, Environmental Engineering 2, 6–12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Evlanov, Investments in ecology as an investment in the future (Intek-Stroy LLC) [Google Scholar]
- G. Semenova, E3S Web of Conferences 91, 08047 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199108047 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G. Semenova, E3S Web of Conferences 138, 02012 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913802012 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G. Semenova, E3S Web of Conferences 157, 02023 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202015702023 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G. Semenova, E3S Web of Conferences 217, 11004 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202021711004 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.