E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- N.M. Smirnova, The concept of meaning in hermeneutical practices, Questions of social theory. Scientific almanah. Vol. X. Man and his meanings in the context of civilization development of Russia (M.: Publishing House of the Independent Institute of Civil Society, 2018) DOI 10.30936/2227-7951-2018-10-25-37 [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Karpenko, The teachings of Potebnya on the inner form of the word and the linguo -poetic phenomenon of ornamental prose, Language and text 5, 2, 3–8 (2018) DOI: 10.17759/langt.2018050201 [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Sotsenko, The refraction some ideas A.A. Potebnya in intertextuality theory (based on material of the article “psychology of poetic and prosaic thinking), Russian philology: Bulletin of Kharkiv National Pedagogical University named after H.S. Skovoroda 4 (59) (2016) DOI: http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165453 [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Morkina, Language and poetics: analysis of the conceptions of A.A. Potebnja’s followers. Part I: A.A. Potebnja, V. Kharzeev, B.A. Lezin. Filosofiya Osvity, Philosophy of Education 1(24), ISSN 2309-1606, 154–173 (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.31874/2309-1606-2019-24-1-154-173 [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Vasiliev, S.P. Vasilieva, Current trends in the development of modern sociolinguistics, Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V.P. Astafyev 44(2), 153–160 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.25146/1995-0861-2018-44-2-69 [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Faritov, Phenomena of border and transgression in Yuri Lotman’s research: ontological bases of the semiotic philosophy, Bulletin of Tomsk State University 434, 77–82 (2018) DOI: 10.17223/15617793/434/9 [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Mikriukova, Loss and compensation in literary translation, Bulletin of Tyumen State University Herald. Humanities Research. Humanitates 4, 2, 84–94 (2018) DOI: 10.21684/2411-197X-2018-4-2-84-94 [Google Scholar]
- M. Konstantinov, Communication act in the art by Y.M. Lotman, Bulletin of Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts. Series in Audiovisual Arts and Production 2(1), 67–76 (2019) DOI: 10.31866/2617-26188.8.131.529.170873 [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Smirnova, V.I. Arshinov, F.N. Blyukher, V.G. Budanov, et al, Science and culture coevolution in S. Stepin’s works, Philosophy of Science and Technology 24, 1, 7–45/30–32, 2413–9084 (2019) DOI: 10.21146/2413-9084-2019-24-1-7-45 [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Stepin, N.M. Smirnova, J.V. Sineokaya, Does the methodological isomorphism between natural and social sciences exist? Philosophy journal XI 3, 150–165, 2072-0726 (2018) DOI 10.21146/2072-0726-2018-11-3-15-165 [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Smirnova, D.R. Schtikov, The ontological status of socio-cultural entities as an object of phenomenological critique (A. Schutz, R. Ingarden), Philosophy journal 13, 4, 89–101, 2072-0726, 2658-4883 (2020) DOI 10.21146/2072-0726-2020-13-4-89-101 [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Smirnova, Socio-humanitarian knowledge: specificity or knowledge of foreign nature? Philosophy of Science and Technology 25, 2, 7–10, 2413-9084, 2658-7297 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.21146/2413-9084-2021-25-2-5-8 [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Smirnova, Imagination and Creativity: cognitive analysis, International Journal Socio-Humanitarian Review (IJSHR) 3, 12–21, 2346-8408 (2018) DOI 10.24411/2346-8408-2018-10002 [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Morkina, Modeling in research of discourse of scientific (social epistemology as non-classical), Philosophy Journal 1(6), 86–102 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Chernikovaa, D.V. Chernikova, Socio-technocratic Discourse of Technoscience, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 166, 511–515 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.12.563 [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Markova, The Humanisation of the Surrownding World and the Technisation of Humans, Epistemology Review and Reply Collective 3, 3, 49–52 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Knyazeva, The Natural Medium as Carrier of Meanings and Their Decoding by Living Beings: Biosemiotics in Action, Filosofiya Osvity. Philosophy of Education 3(2), 192–218 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.31874/2309-1606-2018-23-2-192-218 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.