E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- M.B. Ignatiev, E.F. Karavaev, S.V. Orlov, Synergetic philosophy of today history, Questions of philosophy 5, 205–209 (2019) DOI: 10.31857/S004287440005069-0 [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bransky, S.D. Pozharsky, I.G. Mikaylova, S.V. Busov, M.R. Zobova, (2017). Global development of mankind from the point of view 2019of synergetic philosophy of history, Questions of philosophy 5, 55–65 (2017) DOI: https://dlib.eastview.com/browse/doc/48896715 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Busov, M.R. Zobova, A.F. Rodyukov, (2018). New standards and old values: processes of self-organization in the sphere of ideology, Scientific opinion 12, 17–25 (2018) DOI: 10.25807/PBH.22224378.2018.12.17.25 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Busov, M.R. Zobova, A.F. Rodukov, Innovative Trend in globalization and the Problem of the Future, EpSBS 9, 2-SCTMG, 1535–1541 (2020) DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2020.10.05.202 [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Haitun, Interpretation of entropy as a measure of disorder and its impact on the modern scientific picture of the world, Questions of philosophy 2, 62–74 (2013) ID: 18773995 [Google Scholar]
- G. Haken, Synergetics as a bridge between natural and social sciences, Synergetic paradigm, Man and society in conditions of instability. M.: Progress-Tradition 584, 106–122 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Rodyukov, Transformation of states in the era of globalization: synergetic aspect, Logos Et praxis 18, 2, 150–155 (2019) DOI: 10.15688/lp.jvolsu.2019.2.14 [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Rakhmankulova, About compatibility between values of happiness and freedom, Questions of philosophy 10, 55–65 (2019) DOI: 10.31857/S004287440007162-3 [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Levin, What kind of need is this? Questions of philosophy 11, 56–65 (2019) DOI: 10.31857/S004287440007353-3 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Nesteruk, From a neo-patristic heritage of George Florovsky to the radical theological commitment in the dialogue with science, Journal of the Siberian Federal University. Series: Humanities 9, 9, 2150–2183 (2016) DOI: 10.17516/1997-1370-2016-9-9-2150-2183 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Jun, The paradigm shift of practical theology and theological practice to overcome modernism and postmodernism, Pacific Science Review 16, 156–166 (2014) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pscr.2014.08.028 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Busov, Freedom and Responsibility in the Context of Consciousness Evolution: Synergetic Analysis. Izv. Saratov Univ. (N. S.), Ser. Philosophy. Psychology. Pedagogy 19, 3, 246–250 (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.18500/1819-7671-2019-19-3-246-250 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Erakhtin, Truth in philosophy and scientific cognition. Historical and Social Educational Ideas 8, 6/1, 133–136 (2016) DOI: 10.17748/2075-9908-2016-8-6/1--6/1-133- 136 [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Berseneva, Synergy. Synergetics. Dialectics, Man and culture 5, 35–46 (2013) DOI: 10.7256/2306-1618.2013.5.9526. [Google Scholar]
- G. van den Brink, Social Trinitarianism: A Discussion of Some Recent Theological Criticisms, International Journal of Systematic Theology 16, 3 (2014) DOI: 10.1111/ijst. 12053 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.