E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- I.P. Glazyrina, V.V. Glazyrin, S.V. Vinnichenko, Ecological Economics 59(3), 324–330 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Glazyrina, Transbaikal State University Journal 22(3), 93–100 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Environmental quality of the growth indicators for regional economy (NIAPriroda, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Bobylev, O.V. Kudryavtseva, Ye.Yu. Yakovleva, Economy of Region 2, 148–159 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zabelina, Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast 12(1), 241–55 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Daly, J. Farley, Ecological economics: principles and applications (Island Press, Washington, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Antonova, N.V. Lomakina, Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast 11(1), 43–56 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. de Haan, Accounting for goods and for bads: Measuring environmental pressure in a national accounts framework (M. de Haan, Voorburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z.E. Gevrek, A. Uyduranoglu, Ecological Economics 118(3), 186–197 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Boyce, Ecological Economics 150(4), 52–61 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ryumina, Ecological aspects of the assessment of quality of life Economy of Region 12(4), 1113–1122 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). Driving a green economy through public finance and fiscal policy reform (2010) http://www.unep.org/greeneconomy/Portals/88/documents/ger/GER_Working_Paper_Public_Finance.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.