E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- I. Lyne, Water Alternatives 13(3), 731–751 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Spicer, B. Parlee, M. Chisaakay, D. Lamalice, Sustainability 12(17), 6851(2020) https://doi.org/10.3390/su12176851 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gschwandtner, C. Jang, R. McManus, Water (Switzerland) 12(9), 2569 (2020) https://doi.org/10.3390/w12092569 [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Brinchuk, Environmental law (Jurist, M., 1998) [Google Scholar]
- State report of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation, http://www.mnr.gov.ru/docs/o_sostoyanii_i_ispolzovanii_vodnykh_resursov_rossiyskoy_federatsii/gosudarstvennyy_doklad_o_sostoyanii_i_ispolzovanii_vodnykh_resursov_rossiyskoy_federatsii_v_2017_god/ [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 27, 2009 N 1235-r on the approval of the Water Strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Timofeev, Legal problems of providing the population of Russia with drinking water of standard quality: dissertation, doct. Of legal sciences (Saratov, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Council Directive 98/83 / EC of November 3, 1998 “On the quality of water intended for human consumption”, http://base.garant.ru/2568523/#ixzz6N6uxKGPz [Google Scholar]
- Experts talked about the true composition of bottled water, https://rg.ru/2020/05/22/eksperty-rasskazali-ob-istinnom-sostave-butilirovannoj-vody.html [Google Scholar]
- In Russia, from April 1, 2020 to March 1, 2021, an experiment on labeling of packaged water will be carried out, http://www.garant.ru/news/1334562/#ixzz6NOTGlNlP [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 27, 2009 No. 1235-r on the approval of the Water Strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 [Google Scholar]
- W.M. Khadra, Journal of Food Composition and Analysis 93, 103609 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfca.2020.103609 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.