E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- Resolution adopted by the General Assembly 25 September, 70th session. Paragraphs 15 and 116 of the agenda. 70/1. Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Monitoring and analysing regulations in the area of integrated urban development of underground space, including engineering and land planning for urban development of underground space, preparation of proposals for the prospective composition and structure of a set of regulatory technical documents in the area under consideration», https://synapsenet.ru/zakupki/fz223/31705107614--moskva-vipolnenie-rabot-po-monitoringu-i-analizu-normativnih. [Google Scholar]
- Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation № 190-FZ (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Federal law № 384-FZ of 28.06.2014 «Technical regulations on the safety of buildings and structures» [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for drawing up schemes for integrated use of underground space in large and major cities, https://files.stroyinf.ru/Data2/1/4294851/4294851114.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Guide to the complex development of underground space in large cities, https://files.stroyinf.ru/Data1/45/45107/ [Google Scholar]
- Buildings, structures and complexes are underground. Urban design rules, https://www.faufcc.ru/technical-regulation-in-constuction/formulary-list/?s=473 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Standard GOST R 1.2-2016, http://www.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&base=OTN&n=11617#099664 78158386016 [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Russian Federation of 21.02.1992 N 2395-1 «On subsoil» [Google Scholar]
- «Civil code of the Russian Federation» (part one) № 51-FZ (1994) [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, A. Parriaux et al., The Joint HKIE-HKIP Conference on Planning and Development of Underground Space, 53–60 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Set of Russian Federation Regulations SR 42 [Google Scholar]
- V. Belyaev, Econom. of constr. and environment. management 2(67), 27-34 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- «Land Code of the Russian Federation» № 136-FZ (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution Of the government of the Russian Federation of 16.02.2008 № 87 «On the composition of sections of project documentation and requirements for their content» [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.