E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- Ban Ki-Moon, A New Era of Opportunity. The Jordan Times (2015) http://un.org.au/2015/12/21/a-new-era-of-opportunity/#more-7389 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Seredin, M.V. Pushkareva, L.O. Leibowich et al., Oil Industry 12, 153-155 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Raikevich, Providing reliability and high productivity of gas wells (IRC “Gazprom” Ltd., Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Johnson, Abandoned oil and gas wells are leaking methane across the USA (2015) http://inhabitat.com/abandoned-oil-and-gas-wells-are-leaking-methane-across-the-usa/ [Google Scholar]
- Paper № 2-25. Plugging and abandonment of oil and gas wells. Prepared by the Technology Subgroup of the Operations & Environment Task Group, Working Document of the (NPC North American Resource Development Study Made, 2011) npc.org [Google Scholar]
- How Texas’s zombie oil wells are creating an environmental disaster zone The Guardian, April 15, 2021 https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/apr/15/ texas-zombie-oil-wells-environmental-disaster-zone [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Khalimov, E.V. Lozin, Secondary development of oil fields in Bashkortostan (FGUP “ VNIGRI ”, SPb, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kokh, A. Dekterev, E. Sokol, S. Potapov, Energy Exploration & Exploitation 34(1), 77–98 (2016) doi:10.1177/0144598715623670 [Google Scholar]
- M. Gajdos, T. Kristofic, S. Jankovic, G. Horvath, I. Kocis, Use of plasma-based tool for plugging and abandonment. SPE Off-shore Europe Conference and Exhibition (Aberdeen, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Zakirov, I.M. Indrupskiy, E.S. Zakirov et al., New principles and technologies of oil and gas field development. Part II (Institute of Computer Research, Moscow-Izhevsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Smigan, M. Greksak, J. Kozankova et al., FEMS Microbiology Ecology 73, 221-224 (1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.