E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- G.V. Averin, A.V. Zvyagintsev, E.G. Averin, Methods of system dynamics in the analysis of socio-economic development of countries and regions (DonNACEA, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the application of environmental indicators in Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia (Geneva, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- World Bank, World Development Indicators (issued annually) [Electronic resource]: http://www.worldbank.org/. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Larionov, T.G. Klyueva, Eco-friendly housing construction management: regional aspect: monograph (Moscow, Research Center “Strategy”, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Larionov, M.Yu. Mishlanova, Development of the ecological and economic system “construction - living environment”: monograph; Ministry of Education and Science of the RF, (Moscow, MGSU,2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Knyazeva, Ecology. Fundamentals of restoration (Moscow, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- M.Ya. Lemeshev, M. Strategy for restoring the viability of Russia (towards the development of Russian civilization in the 21st century)(Moscow, Science-Business-Parity, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Erokhina, Methodological approaches to the formation and development of programs for ecological housing construction (Saint Petersberg, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Sidorenko, Theoretical and methodological foundations of ecological construction: monograph (Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Volgograd, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- G. Imz, M. Ali, E. Burganova, A. Kondich, S. Madaminov, High technology buildings, (2014). http://www.rugbc.org/assets/files/3158/original/Ecodom.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bauer, P. Mosle, Green Building. Guidebook for Sustainable Architecture (Springer, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- H. Henderson, Becoming a green building professional (Wiley, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. R. Brown, Eco-Economy: Building an Economy for the Earth (New-York, London, W. W. Norton & Co., 2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Karieva, A. Akhmetshina, A. Mottaeva, E3S Web of Conferences 217, 07008 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202021707008 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Criteria for assessing the ecological situation of territories to identify zones of an ecological emergency and zones of ecological disaster: approved by the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation 30.11.1992 [Electronic resource]:http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901797511. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.