E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- A.V. Ginzburg Information model of the life cycle of a construction object, Industrial and civil construction 9, 61-65 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Gurieva, Prospects for the use of bim- design technology for the purpose of organizing the construction of real estate in mountainous conditions, Sustainable development of mountainous areas 5(2), 31-33 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Chegodaeva, The functionality of the information model at the stages of design, construction and operation of a building Young scientist 25(129), 102-105 (2016) https://moluch.ru/archive/129/35716/ (date accessed: 07/23/2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Ermolov, 4D modeling of construction in Russia and abroad Materials of the IX International Student Scientific Conference “Student Scientific Forum” https://scienceforum.ru/2017/article/2017031031 (date accessed: 23.07.2020). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Grishina, E.B. Zavodnova, 4D modeling technologies in construction SPbPU Science Week, Materials of a scientific conference with international participation, Civil Engineering Institute. At 3 o’clock. ed. N. D. Belyaev, V. V. Elistratov, 8-10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Elsheikh, Automation of planning and formation of a 4D construction schedule, Scientific and technical bulletin of the Volga region 6, 374-376 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sharmanov, T.L. Simankina, A.E. Mamaev, Control of construction risks based on BIM technologies https://readera.ru/143163572/ (date of access: 09/08/2020). [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Kuzina, Formation of an information model “executive” at the construction stage (C-BIM), Science and business: ways of development 7 (97), 43-47 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Zelentsov, L.D. Mayilyan, N.G. Akopyan, M.S. Shogenov, bModeling of organizational and technological processes in construction using modern digital technologies, Construction production, 1, 41-44 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Chetverik, The costs of BIM technologies in design are justified by their high efficiency http://zanostroy.ru/articles/1975/266.html#x/ (date of access: 08/08/2020). [Google Scholar]
- BIM + work schedule (4D) http://genpro.ru/bim-grafik-rabot-4d (date of access: 08.08.20) [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Lyalin, A.M. Yugov, Substantiation of rational technology for assembling a building with a metal frame using modern information technologies, Bulletin of the Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture 6(128) 46-52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Grakhov, Yu.G. Kislyakova, U.F. Simakova, D.A. Mushakov, Development of a monitoring system for the progress of construction and installation works based on the integrated application of software products, Primavera P6 Professional R8.3.2 and Archicad 17.0.0 Science and technology 16(6) 466-474 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Manukhina, A.A. Yashchenko, Integration of organizational and technological solutions in BIM, Innovative technologies in science and education 2(2), 246-249 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Danilov, P.A. Dedyukhova, D.V. Napolskikh, Logistics in the management of material resources of the project in construction, Socio-economic management: theory and practice 3(34), 121-125 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Garibov, A.V. Pakhomova, R.R. Bashirzade, Logistics of construction projects, Bulletin of the Rostov State Economic University (RINH) 2(54), 22-29 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.Yu. Tsaregorodtsev, The state of logistics in the construction industry: problems and directions of development, Russian regions in the focus of change: collection of articles. rep. XI Int. conf., 462-470 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Vaisman, A.Kh. Bayburin, Development of organizational and technological solutions in construction using information modeling technologies (TIM), Bulletin of SUSU. Series: Building and architecture 4, (2016) https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/razrabotka-organizatsionno-tehnologicheskih-resheniy-v-stroitelstve-s-ispolzovaniem-tehnologiy-informatsionnogo-modelirovaniya-tim (date of access: 08/09/2020). [Google Scholar]
- BIM in the budget business - the current situation and prospects https://ipap.ru/poleznye-stati/4-useful/bim-v-smetnom-dele-tekushchaya-situatsiya-i-perspektivy/ (date accessed: 09/08/20) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. King, BIM: information modeling - the digital age of the construction industry, Stroymetall, 26-30 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- 5D Building Information Modeling https://infars.ru/bim/5d/ (date of access: 08/09/20) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Topchiy, A.Ya. Tokarskiy, Improvement of the construction and installation work management process through the use of information models in the implementation of supervisory procedures, Construction production 2, 30-35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Mamaev, V.V. Sharmanov, Yu.S. Zolotova, V.A. Svintsitsky, G.S. Gorodnyuk, Application of the BIM-model of a building to control an investment and construction project, Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences 1(3), 83-87 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Mamaev, Methods for monitoring the construction schedule based on BIM technology, Fundamental research 8-2, 270-275 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.