E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- D.S. Konyukhov, Use of Underground Space (Moscow, Architecture-C, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Ponomarev, Reconstruction of Underground Space (Moscow, Publishing house ACB, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ilyichev, Proceedings of the anniversary conference, dedicated to RSSMGFE (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Kolybin, Proceedings of the anniversary conference, dedicated to RSSMGFE (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Konovalov, V.P. Konovalov, Basis and foundations of reconstructed buildings (Moscow, ACB, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Zege, I.I. Broyd, Proceedings of an international conference on geotechnology 4, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Vaingolts et al., Materials of the IX all-Russian scientific and technical conference, 385-389 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Krivorotov, O. A. Korobova, Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Construction and architecture 9, 121-125 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Vyatkina, Polzunovskiialmanac 1, 66-68 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Emelyanova, Collection of articles based on the materials of the XII international scientific and practical conference, 66-73 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Korobova et al., Proceedings of the Novosibirsk state University of architecture and civil engineering (sibstrin) 21(4) (70), 102-111 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Polishchuk, Construction and architecture 2, 130-160 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. E. Yazev, O. V. Petreneva, Modern technologies in construction. Theory and practice 2, 330-343 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Verminskaya, Almanac of modern Science and Education 7, 37-39 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Gamayunova et al., Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1614, 012066 (2020) doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1614/1/012066 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.