E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- V.T. Shalenny, O. Kapshuk, Manufacturability of demountable and movable formwork systems (Saazbrucken, Germany, Lap LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Shalenny, O. L. Balakchina, Precast-monolithic housing construction: textbook (IPR Media, Saratov, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Zh.S. Teplova, N.A. Vinogradova, Precast-monolithic floor slabs of the “MARKO” system Construction of unique buildings and structures 8 (35) 48-59 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. D. Shmelev, N. A. Fomenko, V. N. Gavrilova, Comparative analysis of modern systems for the construction of civil buildings Housing and communal infrastructure 3 (6) 9-19 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Nedviga, N.A. Vinogradova, Systems of precast-monolithic floor slabs Construction of unique buildings and structures 4 (43) 87-102 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vatin, V.Z. Velichkin, G.L. Kozinets, V.I. Korsun, V.A. Rybakov, O.V. Zhuvak, Technology of precast-monolithic reinforced concrete beam floor slabs with expanded clay concrete blocks Construction of unique buildings and structures 7 (70) 43-59 (2018). DOI: 10.18720/CUBS.70.4. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bryusov, A.V. Panfilov, Interfloor slabs in stone houses Construction materials, equipment and technologies of the XXI century 11-12 (238-239) 20-23 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. Leonenko, V. Shalenny, Justification of Energy-Saving Technology of Prefabricated Monolithic Slabs of Limestone Blocks. In: Murgul V., Pasetti M. (eds) International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies EMMFT 2018. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 982 (2020). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-19756-8_74. [Google Scholar]
- D. Khodzhaev, B. Normuminov, Y. Mustapakulov, A. Mottaeva, E3S Web of Conferences 110 01045 (2019). doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf /201911001045 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Bubble Deck Technology Uses Less Concrete by Filing The Slab With Beach Balls https: //www.treehugger.com/green-architecture/bubble-deck-technology-uses-less-concrete-filing-slab-beach-balls.html. [Google Scholar]
- Sameer Ali, Manoj Kumar, Analytical Study of Conventional Slab and Bubble Deck Slabunder Various Support and Loading Conditions Using Ansysworkbench 14.0 International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology 04 (05) 1467-1472 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. Afanasyev, and Serafima Selviyan Replacement of floor structures in capital repair with the use of not extractable void formers E3S Web of Conferences 97 06045 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199706045. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Pavlov, Structures of floor slabs of reconstructed buildings Bulletin of civil engineers 1 (72) 38–42 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. Chunyuk, S. Selviyan, S. Selviyan, Performance evaluation of the effectiveness of the use of core drivers in the construction of base plates E3S Web of Conferences 97 06029 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199706029. [Google Scholar]
- N. Savitsky, D. Zezyukov, Innovations in the calculation of flat precast-monolithic floor slab Theoretical Foundations of civil engineering, Warsaw, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Butskaya, D.M. Zezyukov, N.N. Makhinko, O.G. Zinkevich, Justification of the optimal type of void former in a monolithic flat slab Bulletin of the Pridneprovsk State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture 3 10-18 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V. T. Shalenny, O. L. Balakchina, A.A. Smirnov, Pat. No. 185868 U1, Russian Federation, MPK E04В5/02, MPK E04В1/98 (2006.01). Monolithic floor slab construction Application No. 2017 147103. - Appl. 12/29/2017; publ. 20.12.2018, Bul. No. 35. [Google Scholar]
- Floor installation method. http://www.velox.cz/ru/assembling-of-ceiling. [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Bakhtina, N.V. Lyubomirsky, A.S. Bakhtin, Lightweight building materials of carbonate hardening based on sawdust and lime binder Construction and man-triggered safety 13 (65) 91–98 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Shalenny, S.F. Akimov, K.A. Leonenko, I.M. Dolgoshapko, V.D. Malakhov, Pat. No. 190006 U1, Russian Federation, SPK E04B 5/36 (2020.01), E04G11/40 (2020.01). Precast monolithic reinforced concrete floor slab Application No. 2019 141926. - Appl. 13.12.2019; publ. 13.02.2020, Bul. No. 5.-5s. [Google Scholar]
- Seyran Akimov, Vasiliy Shalenny, Kirill Leonenko and Vladimir Malahov, A resource-efficient development of VELOX-technologies during erection and reconstruction of prefabricated monolithic floor slabs. FORM-2020 IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 869 072043 (2020). doi:10.1088/1757-899X/869/7/072043. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.