E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- Z.R. Mukhametzyanov, Modeling of construction technology of objects on the basis of technological interaction of works, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 451 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Z.R. Mukhametzyanov, E.V. Gusev, Numerical modeling of technological volume between adjacent construction processes, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 451 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Z.R. Mukhametzyanov, A.V. Rubtsov, A.S. Valiev, Estimation of Influence Character of Installation Loads on Degree of Corrosive Wear of Column Apparatus, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Industrial Engineering. ICIE. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering. Springer, Cham, 1999 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Z.R. Mukhametzyanov, R.V. Razyapov, Mechanism of development of organizational solutions based on a technological interaction between construction works and processes, Russian Journal of Building Construction and Architecture, 3 (39) 85 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Gusev, Z.R. Mukhametzyanov, R.V. Razyapov, Technique for Determination of Rational Boundaries in Combining Construction and Installation Processes Based on Quantitative Estimation of Technological Connections, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE), 1 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kagan, T. Barabanova, The Formal Language for Describing Technological Processes in Construction, Computing in Civil and Building Engineering, 2232 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kagan, The engineering communication networks – the issues of use of standards for the infor-mation representation in design, construction and operation, Procedia Engineering, 25, 261 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kagan, Management, mechanization and automation of work in the construction of high-rise buildings, MATEC Web of Conferences, 170 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Salosin, O. Gamayunova, A. Mottaeva, EMMFT 2019, IOP Publishing, 1614 012028 (2020). doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1614/1/012028 [Google Scholar]
- P. Kagan, A. Naumova, Y. Vilman, The Problems of project management software implementation in construction corporations, Web of Conferences, 73 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Granev, E.N. Kodysh, Development and updating of normative documents on design and construction of industrial and civil buildings, Industrial and civil construction, 79 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, A. Yurgaytis, Optimization of the annal construction program solution, Mames Web of conferences 117, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering, 00130 XXVIR-S-P Seminar, 8 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, T.K. Kuzmina, Modelling the Redaction Project Making Duration, Mames Web of conferences 117, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering, 00129. XXVIR-S-P Seminar, 5 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, Organizational and technological support of construction of modern industrial enterprises, Mechanization of construction, 7 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, Method for creating a work management plan of a construction company, International journal of Construction Management, 1 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Farag, Bridge between increasing reliability and reducing variability in construction work flow: A fuzzy-based sizing buffer model, Journal of Advanced Management Science, 2, 56 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z.R. Mukhametzyanov, R.V. Razyapov, Classification of combinations of technologically interconnected construction processes used in the construction of the object, Industrial and civil construction, 10, 72 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Z.R. Mukhametzyanov, Qualitative and quantitative criteria of the efficiency assessment of the construction processes, Monograph (Rossiyskoy inzhenernoy akademii, Moscow, 2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.