E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- A.A. Lapidus, I.L. Abramov, Stability of organizational and production systems in conditions of risks and uncertainty of construction production, Prospects for science, 6 (105), 8–11 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhadanovsky, S. Sinenko, The methodic of calculation for the need of basic construction machines on construction site when developing organizational and technological documentation, E3S Web of Conferences Ser. “High-Rise Construction 2017, HRC 2017”, 03077 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, T. Kuzmina, Modeling the reduction of project making duration, MATEC Web of Conferences, 00129 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kazaryan, D. Pogodin, A.Shatrova, Aspects of scheduling processes and results of the reorganization of projects in high-rise construction objects, E3S Web of Conferences, 97, 04002 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199704002. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gusakov, Organizational and technological reliability of construction production (in conditions of automated design systems) (Stroyizdat, 1974). [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Chulkov, Infographics as a tool for modeling the individual’s thinking activity, in the collection: Innovations in the sectors of the national economy, as a factor in solving the socio-economic problems of our time, a collection of reports and materials of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference, ANO VO “Institute of Continuing Education”, pp. 17–29 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, A.I. Shatrova, Innovative methods of organizing construction, Technology and organization of construction production, 1, 18–20 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Abramova, On the issue of choosing compensatory measures in the implementation of investment construction projects, Science and business: ways of development, 3 (105), 102–106 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shatrova, E.A. Rukosueva, Organizational and technological solutions for effective planning of construction production in modern conditions, In the collection: Days of student science Collection of reports of a scientific and technical conference on the results of research work of students of the Institute of Construction and Architecture, pp. 1311–1313 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Makarichev, Yu.N. Ivannikov, Experiment Design and Data Processing Techniques: A Tutorial (FGBOU VO “SamSTU”, Moscow, 2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.