E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- S.A. Kirsanov, G.V. Mustafin, World and Russian experience of solid waste disposal. Omsk University Bulletin. Series “Economics” (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Kholiavko, Utilization of solid household waste in St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Tokyo and Helsinki. Strategy for sustainable development of Russian regions (Novosibirsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.Kh. Gazeev, D.V. Frolov, I.R. Mingaleev et al, Analysis of the existing in the Russian Federation legal acts regulating the market of waste and secondary material resources. Ecology and Industrial Safety Journal (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Barysheva, Yu.Kh. Khabibullin, G.R. Khasanova, Utilization of solid household and construction waste. Izvestia of the Kazan State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lavrov, Formation of an urban solid waste management system. Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Puzarenko, A.M. Mironov, V.N. Shimanov et al., Emission of ammonia from concrete structures and methods of its reduction. All-Russian magazine for specialists “StroyPROFI” (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Shimanov, The problem of ammonia emissions from concrete structures. Modern problems of science and education (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Kazaryan, A.I. Shatrova, Materials and products for wall and ceiling finishing. System technologies (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Kapustinskaya, Architectural and design materials science. Materials science in design. Part 3. Finishing and facing materials: a tutorial (Omsk State Institute of Service, Omsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Maksimova, K.Yu. Mikhailichenko, A I. Kurbatova et al., Environmental safety of building materials, in the production of which production and consumption wastes are used (for example, eco-concrete). Ecology and Industry of Russia (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Knyazeva, Environmental aspects of the choice of materials in architectural design (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Ivanova, N.N. Antonova, Materials in architectural composition: a tutorial (Volgograd, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.