E3S Web Conf.
Volume 260, 20212021 International Conference on Advanced Energy, Power and Electrical Engineering (AEPEE2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power Electronics Technology and Application|
|Published online||19 May 2021|
- C. Yang, X. Gu, and Q. Jin. “Infrared technology in the fault diagnosis of substation equipment.” China International Conference on Electricity Distribution IEEE, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Jadin, Mohd Shawal, and S. Taib. “Recent progress in diagnosing the reliability of electrical equipment by using infrared thermography.” Infrared Physics & Technology 55.4(2012):236–245. [Google Scholar]
- Usamentiaga, Ruben, et al. “Temperature Monitoring for Electrical Substations Using Infrared Thermography: Architecture for Industrial Internet of Things.” IEEE transactions on industrial informatics (2018). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Anghinoni, Leandro, et al. “Time series trend detection and forecasting using complex network topology analysis.” Neural Networks 117(2019):295–306. [Google Scholar]
- Girshick, Ross, et al. “Rich Feature Hierarchies for Accurate Object Detection and Semantic Segmentation.” (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Girshick, Ross. “Fast R-CNN.” Computer Science (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Ren, Shaoqing, et al. “Faster R-CNN: Towards Real-Time Object Detection with Region Proposal Networks.” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis & Machine Intelligence 39.6(2017):1137–1149. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jian, Chen Wei, Tang Weidong, et al. Research on the key technologies of distributed parallel network topology computing[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 45(2): 117–122 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Woo, Sanghyun, et al. “CBAM: Convolutional Block Attention Module.” (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Su Fei, Liang Hao, Wang Yanghao. Comparative analysis on large-scale grid-connected PV system topology[J]. Shaanxi Electric Power, 43(3): 16–20 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Khazraj, Hesam, et al. “Optimal operational scheduling and reconfiguration coordination in smart grids for extreme weather condition.” Generation, Transmission & Distribution, IET 13.15(2019):3455–3463. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Yunlei. Evaluation on reliability of large power grid based on network topology structure[J]. Guangdong Electric Power, (2015), 28(9): 72–78. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hao, Xia Hui, Chen Wei, et al. Analysis of distributed dispatching automation system stability monitoring of topology based on divide-and-conquer strategy[J]. Power System Protection and Control, (2015), 43(18): 101–107. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Kun, et al. “Real-Time KD-Tree Construction on Graphics Hardware.” ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG) (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.