E3S Web Conf.
Volume 261, 20212021 7th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Energy Storage Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||21 May 2021|
- Z. C. Ma, L. Huo, P. Liu. Research on fast positioning and isolation device for 10kV distribution line fault[J]. Global Market, 2017, no.3. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, J. Yuan. Fault analysis and intelligent device diagnosis of distribution line[J]. Technology Wind, 2017, pp.146 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhao. Application of Fault Automatic Location and Isolation Technology of Distribution Line in 10 kV Distribution Network[J]. Telecom Power Technology, 2019, 36(8) [Google Scholar]
- Z. L. Xu. Analysis of automatic fault location and isolation technology of distribution line in 10 kV distribution network[J]. Science and Technology & Innovation, 2019, 20. [Google Scholar]
- Thukaram, D., H.P. Khincha, L. Jenkins, et al. A Three Phase Fault Detection Algorithm For Radial Distribution Networks[C] // Proceedings of IEEE Region 10 Conference on Computers Communications Control and Power Engineering, 2012, 2: 1242-1248. [Google Scholar]
- Mora-Flores, J. Cormane-Angarita, Ordonez-Plata. Kmeans Algorithm and Mixture Distributions for Locating Faults in Power Systems[J]. Electric Power Systems Research, 2009, 79: 714-721. [Google Scholar]
- T. Johns, P. Agrawal. New Approach to Power Line Protection Based on the Detection of Fault Induced High Frequency Signals. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2006, 137(4): 307-314. [Google Scholar]
- Gilany M, Ibrahim D K. Traveling wave based faultlocation scheme for multi end-aged underground cable system[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2007, 22(1): 82-89. [Google Scholar]
- Li Rui-feng, Zeng Xiang-jun, Liu Hui, et al. The application of precision clock synchronization technology based on PTP (IEEE1588) in traveling wave fault location system[C] // The International Conference on Advanced Power System Automation and Protection, 2011, 5: 1631-1635. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.