E3S Web Conf.
Volume 261, 20212021 7th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering Planning and Urban Facilities Construction|
|Published online||21 May 2021|
- Zhang, XK. (2016) Study on Influencing Factors of Smart City Construction in Western China. Ecological Economy, 32:110-115. [Google Scholar]
- Cui, Qh. (2017) Action Mechanism Of Influential Factors On Objective Performances In Smart City Construction. Journal Of Tongji University (Natural, Science), 45:152-158. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, N. (2019) Research On Evaluation Model Of Smart City Development Level. Dalian Maritime University. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao, LF. (2015) Research on China’s Smart City Construction and Government Management. Xi ’an University of Architecture and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Ren, L. (2019) Research On The Evaluation Of Development Level Of Smart City Based On Entropy TOPSIS Model. Information Studies: Theory&Application, 42:113-118+125. [Google Scholar]
- Zuo, MT. (2019) Study on evaluation of development level of smart city, 06:16-17. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, JW. (2019) Evaluation Of Development Of Smart Cities In Jiangsu Province Based On Principal Component Analysis. Construction Science And Technology, 15:70-75. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.