E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Building Materials|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- S. Pakhomov, I. Triphonova, V. Burmistrov, Polyvinylchloride compositions, Ivanovo, Russia (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kerber, V. Vinogradov, G. Golovkin, Polymer composite materials: structure, properties, technology, Saint-Petersburg, Russia (2008) [Google Scholar]
- U. Kalapathy, A. Proctor, J. Shultz, An improved method for production of silica from rice husk ash, J. Bioresource Technology, 85 (3) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I. Hamisah, R. Shamsudin, M. Azmi, A. Hamid, A. Jalar, Synthesis and Characterization of Nano-Wollastonite from Rice Husk Ash and Limestone, J. Мaterials Science Forum, 756 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Chaudhary, M. Jollands, F. Cser, Utilization of rice husk ash as fillers in polymers: A review, J. Silicon Chemistry. 1 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gotlib, A. Sokolova, R. Kozhevnikov, E. Il’icheva, Application of wollastonite in the PVC-compositions for linoleum manufacturing, J. Bulletin of Kazan Techn. University, 17 (19) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tyulnin, V. Tkach, V. Eirich, Wollastonite, the unique mineral multifunctional raw material, J. Ore and metals (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gotlib, Ha Phyuog, G. Islamova, E. Yamaleeva, T. Lygina, Obtaining the fillers of epoxy materials on the base of rusk husk, J. Polymers in construction 1 (7) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dykamn, V. Pinson, A. Flegontov, V. Shefter, Structure of high boiling by-products of isoprene and chemical mechanisms of its formation, J. Oil processing and oil chemistry, 8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gotlib, M. Ntsumu, R. Shelton, A. Valeeva, E. Yamaleeva, The influence of the temperature of obtaining rice husk ash on its composition and modifying effect, J. Bulletin of Techn. University, 23 (11) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Zlotnikov, V. Shapovalov, The influence of high dispersive modified silicates on the thermal process in polymers, J. Proceedings of Gomel State Technical University 32(69) 48 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Dimidenko, L. Podzorova, V. Skorokhodov, V. Shevchenko, J. Glass and Ceramics 9 15 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gotlib and etc. J. Sci. Israel-Technological Advantages 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gotlib, E. Yamaleeva, Synthetic wollastonite – the methods of obtaining, properties and application as a filler for epoxy polymers. Kazan, Russia (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.