E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Building Materials|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- V. Polyakov, V. Padokhin, M. Akulova, S. Syrbu, Enhancement of strength properties of heavy-weight concretes by chemical additives on the base of oligomers and ε-caprolactam, Rus. J. of Chem. and Chem. Techn., 55, 118 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vovk, Modern construction with modern additives, Stroyprofile, 8 (54), 47 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Phedosov, M. Akulova, T. Slizneva, The study of dispersive composition of the nanostructurized liquid used for fine grain concrete hydration, Proceed. of the Sc. Works RAACS, Moscow, 474 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Akulova, O. Seliverstova, The influence of complex plasticizing air entraining additive on the properties of hardened cement paste and its strength of various mineralogical composition, Constr. and renov., 2, 55 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sheikin, Yu. Chekhovsky, M. Brusser, Structure and properties of hardened cement paste, Stroiizdat, 344 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zaitsev, Concrete mixtures and concrete with chemical additives on the base of modified lignosulphonates, Cement and its appl., 4, 39 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vinogradova, Influence of introduction of the superplasticizer Polyplast SP-3 on the properties of concrete, Glass and ceramics, 4, 39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Khozin, V. Sal’nikov, N. Morozova, Influence of complex additive on concrete strength development, The modern prob. of mat. science, Voronezh, 506 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. Alekseev, I. Kharchenko, A. Kharchenko, S. Bazhenova, A. Beterbiev, Modified concrete mixtures for spatial structures applied by the plaster base method, Vestnik MGSU, 11, 48 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kravtsov, S. Tsybakin, T. Evseeva, K. Sobolev, V. Potapov, Poured concrete with by-products of copper-smelting industry and nanosilica, Vestnik MGSU, 12 (9), 1010 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Bazhenov, V. Voronin, L. Alimov, A. Bakhrakh, O. Larsen, V. Solov’ev, D. V. K. Nguyen, High quality self-compacting concretes with by-products of coal combustion, Vestnik MGSU, 12 (12), 1385 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. D. K. Nguyen, Yu. Bazhenov, O. Aleksandrova, Influence of quartz powder and mineral additives on the properties of high effective additives, Vestnik MGSU, 14 (1), 102 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Akulova, V. Padokhin, V. Polyakov, Influence of complex additives on the base of carpolactam oligomers on physical and mechanical properties of heavy-weight concrete, Proceed. of the round table dedic. Sc. School RAACS, 44 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vinogradova, Yu. Gracheva, Influence of universal additives best on the concrete properties, Proceed. of the Voronezh State University of Eng.Techn, 80 (4), 361 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Yukhnevsky, Influence of chemical additives-plasticizers on structure and properties of hydrosilicate gel, News of higher educ. inst. Construction, 4, 43 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Isakulov, M. Akulova, B. Kul’sharov, A. Sartova, A. Isakulov, Obtaining and study of the properties of binders on the base of by-products of oil and gas industry, Expert: theory and practice, 5, 34 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.