E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Building Materials|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- M. Pigeon, Durability of Concrete in Cold Climates, CRC Press, London (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Boos, Z. Giergiczny, Proceedings of the Silesian University of Technology 2, 41–51 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stark, B. Wiсht, Durability of concrete [in Russian], Oranta, Kyiv (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Shestoperov, Technology of concrete [in Russian], Higher School, Moscow (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Pavlenko, Fine-grained concretes from industrial wastes [in Russian], Publishing House of the DIA, Moscow (1997) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Avtushko, S.I. Pavlenko, Utilization of high-tonnage by-products from the Kuzbass steel industry in composite fine concretes for higher waterproofness, In Young Researchers’ Forum: Proceedings of the International Conference held at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK Thomas Telford Publishing, 137–143 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fediuk, R. Timokhin, A. Mochalov, K. Otsokov, I. Lashina, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 31 (4), 04019013 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- C. Shi, C. Meyer, A. Behnood, Resources, Conservation and recycling, 52 (10), 1115–1120 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Davies, G.S. Worthinton, Recycling and Use of Tyres, 93–106. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- A. Benhood, Effect of High Temperatures on High-Strength Concretes Incorporating Copper Slag Aggregate, In Seventh International Symposium on the Utilization of High Strength/High-Performance Concrete American Concrete Institute (ACI) (Vol. 1). (2005). [Google Scholar]
- F.I. El-Hosiny, F. El-Diasty, H.M. El-Said, M.I.M. Ismail. Hydration characteristics of admixed magnetite nanoparticles-cement pastes, In Third international conference on nanotechnology in construction, (HBRC), 14–17 Mar 2011, Cairo, Egypt. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Kuo Wen-Yih, Huang Jong-Shin, Lin Chi-Hsien. Cem Concr Res. 36(5), 886–95, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Campbell, U. Schwertmann, P.A. Campbell, Thermal analysis of ferrihydrite, In Proceedings of the 10th International Clay Conference, Adelaide, South Australia, Abstracts, p. 0–26 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Childs, Zeitschrift für Pflanzenernaehrung und Bodenkunde, 155 (5), pp. 441–448 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Feng, Q. Zhang, Q. Chen, D. Wang, H. Guo, L. Liu, Q. Yang, PloS one, 14(4), e0215677 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Humam, R. Siddique, Leonardo Journal of Sciences, 1(23), 53–60 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Khomyakova, E. V. Ogloblina, Influence of additives based on iron salts on concrete strength [in Russian], In Future of Science - 2016: Materials of the IV International Youth Scientific Conference, Kursk, SWSU, pp. 222–225. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Lukutsova, A.A. Pashan, E. N. Khomyakova. Vestkik MGSU, 1, pp. 94–104 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.