E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Building Materials|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- I.S. Turovsky, Sewage sludge. Dehydration and disinfection, 376 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Voronov, S.V. Yakovlev, Wastewater and wastewater treatment, 702 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Degremont, Technical guide to water treatment. New book, 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Z. Evilevich, M.A. Evilevich, Utilization of waste water sediments, 247 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Doskina, A.V. Moskvicheva, E.V. Moskvicheva, A.A. Gerashchenko, Treatment and disposal of urban wastewater sediments, 184 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Dovgan, Ecological, technological and economic aspects of sewage sludge use. Ecology and Industry of Russia 5, 25–30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sherbakov, K.I. Chizhik, V.V. Pomogaeva, O.Y. Tararykov, The study of the use of “Dezolak” for disinfection and deodorization of sewage sludge Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shcherbakov, V.V. Pomogaeva, K.I. Chizhik, E. Koroleva, Biomass resource of domestic sewage sludge. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 983, 361–372 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shcherbakov, V.V. Pomogaeva, The use of sewage sludge for growing crops. Yakovlevskie readings collection of reports of the XIII International Scientific and Technical Conference dedicated to the memory of academician of the RAS S.V. Yakovleva. National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering. 155–160 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shcherbakov, V.V. Pomogaeva, Studies on the use of sludge for soil application 266–270 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Hygienic requirements for the use of wastewater and their sludge for irrigation and fertilization, 54 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Conservation of nature. Soil. Requirements for the properties of sewage sludge when used as fertilizers, 8 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Khutoryanina, L.L. Dimidova, E.P. Khromenkova, T.I. Tverdokhlebova, Methods and means for disinvasion of environmental objects. 3 (300), 54–56 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Archipenko, A.M. Nazarov, L.Kh Araslanova, Purification of waste sediments from heavy metals using sorbents, 70–74 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Vasilenko, A.Kh. Mohammed, The use of sludge from mechanical and biological treatment of domestic and industrial wastewater as fertilizer, 6, 211–219 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Vasilevich, R.N. Rudenko, New approaches to the disposal of sewage sludge, 53–55 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ignatenko, Decontamination of sewage sludge and methods of its control, 4, 210–213 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Kalimullina, I.Z. Bagautdinov, Features of reagent stabilization of sewage sludge, 5/ ISSN 2410-6070. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Danilovich, Modern methods of disinfection of sewage sludge, NDT, 6, 50–54 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements to soil quality: Sanitary and epidemiological rules and regulations, 16 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.