E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Building Materials|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- U. Ilyin, Yu. Skujans, G. Andersons, J. Kreilis. Guidelines for the design and construction of sandwich panels (Latvian University of Agriculture, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Russian architectural and construction encyclopedia, 5 volumes (Moscow, 2004, 2005, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Vasiliev, Y.P. Panibratov, S.D. Reznik, V.A. Khitrov. Management in construction (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Tsai, P.G. Grabovoy, V.A. Balshakov. Organization of construction production. (ASV. 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Amirov Product qualimetry and certification. (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 15.901-91. System of product development and launching it into manufacture. Building components, products and materials. [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On standardization and certification” dated 18.01.93. [Google Scholar]
- ST RK 1.0-93 State system of standardization of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Basic provisions [Google Scholar]
- ST RK 1.4-93 State system of standardization of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Enterprise standards. General provisions [Google Scholar]
- ST RK 1.5-93 State system of standardization of the Republic of Kazakhstan. General requirements for the construction, presentation, design and content of standards [Google Scholar]
- GOST 32603-2012 Three-layered metal panels with mineral wool insulation. Specifications. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31913-2011 (EN ISO 9229: 2007) Thermal insulating materials and products. Terms and definitions [Google Scholar]
- GOST 9573-96 Thermal insulating plates of mineral wool on synthetic binder. Specifications [Google Scholar]
- GOST 23486-79 Three-layer metal wall panels with polyurethane foam insulation. Technical conditions. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 21562-76 Metal-faced building panels with foam plastic thermal insulation. General specifications. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 32310-2012 (EN 13164: 2008) Factory made termal insulation products of extruded polystyrene foam (XPS) for building. Specifications. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.