E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- G. Sigora, T. Khomenko, L. Nichkova Problems of ensuring an environmentally safe state in the recreational zones of Sevastopol, Economics of construction and nature management, 2 (75), 125-132 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Goryachkin The current state of the coastal zone of the Crimea, The Ecosystem Hydrophysics, 252 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Agarkova-Lyakh Development of exogenous processes on the shores of Sevastopol, Materials of the IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Applied Aspects of Geology, Geophysics and Geoecology using modern Information Technologies”, 28-34 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kukhta, I. Yakovenko Features of functioning and actual tasks of development of the resort and recreational complex of the Republic of Crimea, Industry of tourism and hospitality: state, problems, prospects of development Collection of the All-Russian Student Internet Conference with international participation, dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the DVSUPS and the 15th anniversary of the Department of International Communications, Service and Tourism, 182-186 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Vetrova, T. Ivanenko Features of the formation of the ecological state of coastal recreational zones, Construction and technogenic safety, 2, 64-68 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sanin Coastal morpho-systems of the Crimea and their recreational use, 25.00.25 “Geomorphology and evolutionary geography”: dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Geographical Sciences, 140-150 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ivanov, V. Yastreb, Yu. Goryachkin, A. Prusov, V. Zima, V. Fomin Nature management on the Black Sea coast of the Western Crimea: current state and development prospects (Sevastopol: Marine Hydrophysical Institute) 324 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shakhin Transit mass transfer formed by waves on the liquid surface, Economics of construction and environmental management, 3 (76), 148-151 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Vetrova, E. Mennanov Approaches to the substantiation of environmentally safe biopositive solutions for the reconstruction of coastal protection structures in the recreational zones of the Crimea, Sustainable development of the territory. Collection of reports of the 2nd International Scientific and practical conference, 53-55 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ivanyuta Complex analysis of the state of natural and technogenic security of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Ecological safety and environmental management, 7, 109-127 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Trofimov Theory and methodology of ecological geology (Moscow State University Publishing House), 368 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Goryachkin Coastal erosion and protection in Ukraine, Coastal erosion and protection in Europe, 413-426 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ivanenko Geotechnical features of the coast of the Western Crimea, Construction and technogenic safety, 43, 85-92 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pochtarenko, N. Shvyrlo, A. Lushchik, O. Romanyuk Temporary methodological provisions of ecological and geological mapping (scale 1:50000 - 1:200000): (Simferopol: SONAT Publishing House) 99 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mennanov Evaluation of the recreational attractiveness of the Primorye urbanized territories, Economics of Construction and Nature management, 4(73), 10-15 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- SP 277.1325800.2016. A set of rules. Marine coastal protection structures access Mode: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/456055940 (accessed: 15.02.2021) [Google Scholar]
- SP 38.13330.2012. Loads and impacts on hydraulic structures (wave, ice, and from ships) access Mode: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200095522 (accessed: 15.02.2021) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zuev, V. Shakhin, A. Shunko, N. Shunko Experimental studies of wave impact on the coastal protection of the embankment of Yevpatoria, Integration, partnership and innovation in construction science and education, 884-888 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Mennanov, E. E. Mennanov Parameters of the experiment on beach formation in the coastal urbanized recreational territories, Economics of construction and environmental management, 1(74), 17-23 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Vetrova, E. Mannanov The Practice of application: bridges in coastal areas, Construction Economics and natural resources, 3(64), 16-21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.