E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Berg O. On the limit state of reinforced concrete structures regarding the durability of concrete. Journal “Concrete and reinforced concrete”, No. 11, 1964. [Google Scholar]
- Goncharov A. How the stress state influences freeze-thaw resistance of concrete in the structures of marine transport facilities. Ph.D. thesis in Engineering Science. M. 1970. [Google Scholar]
- Lavrinovich E. Dependence of concrete water resistance on the stress state. ournal J“Hydraulic engineering” No. 4, 1957. [Google Scholar]
- Gladkov V., Goncharov A., Egorycheva T. How compressive stresses influence the durability of concrete and reinforced concrete. Writings of Central scientific research institute of construction “Issues concerning the durability of concrete in transport facilities”, M. 1979, pp. 17–19. [Google Scholar]
- Gladkov V., Goncharov A. Recommendations for increasing the durability of prestressed reinforced concrete piles for marine facilities. Writings of Central scientific research institute of construction, M. 1970, pp. 23-27. [Google Scholar]
- Gladkov V., Goncharov A. Study on durability of reinforced concrete piles. Writing of Central scientific research institute of construction No. 78, “Application of reinforced concrete structures in harsh climatic conditions”, 1974, pp. 112-117. [Google Scholar]
- Goncharov A., Veselov A. Effect of parameters of sinking of reinforced concrete piles on subsequent freeze-thaw resistance of concrete. Writings of the 2nd alignment meeting “The technology of construction of pile foundations”, Vladivostok, 1988, pp. 34-36. [Google Scholar]
- Goncharov A., Al Hamawi M. Effect of parameters of sinking of reinforced concrete piles on the subsequent integrity of steel reinforcement. Proceedings of the All-Union conference “Current issues in construction”, Voronezh, 1987, pp. 76-79. [Google Scholar]
- Goncharov A. Limitation of dynamic stresses during pile driving. Proceedings of the scientific and technical conference of the Institute of Construction and Architecture (Moscow State University of Civil Engineering), M, 2010, pp. 190-192. [Google Scholar]
- Romanovskiy D., Zinoviev V. Study on microcracking of concrete during repeated cyclic loading and unloading using the ultrasonic pulse velocity method. 3rd All-Russian (2nd International) conference on concrete and reinforced concrete. Volume 1, pp. 94- 106, M., 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Selyaev V., Novichkov P., Novichkova E., Kimyaeva E. Stress state of concrete due to reinforcement corrosion. The materials of conference “Durability of building materials, products and structures”, Mordovian State University (Saransk), pp. 127-135. [Google Scholar]
- Migunov V., Ovchinnikov I., Shamshina K. Methodology and results of experimental electrochemical studies carried out on direct models of reinforced concrete elements: the effect of variable load on reinforcement corrosion in design transversal concrete cracks. Online journal “Science studies”, No. 4, 2015, p. 86. [Google Scholar]
- Migunov V., Shamshina K. Methodology and results of long-term experimental tests of direct models of reinforced concrete elements intended for studying the effect of variable and constant loads (on exposure to a liquid chloride-containing environment) on the kinetics of electrochemical and physical characteristics of reinforcement corrosion in transversal cracks in the protective concrete layer. Collected papers of the 15th international scientific and technical conference (Penza), 2015, pp. 146-149. [Google Scholar]
- Goncharov A. Corrosion of valves in precast piles. Сonference FarEastCon, 2017, p. 14-17 [Google Scholar]
- Goncharov A. Ensuring the durability of hydraulic piles driven by impact. Journal NGS No. 10, 2018, pp. 89-94. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.