E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- A. Li, Vibration Control for Building Structures: Theory and Applications (Springer, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lago, D. Trabucco, A. Wood, Damping Technologies for Tall Buildings: Theory, Design Guidance and Case (CTBUH & Elsevier, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Taranath, Tall Building Design: Steel, Concrete, and Composite Systems (CRC Press, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Connor, Introduction to Structural Motion Control (Prentice Hal, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Constatinou, M.D. Syman, Experimental and analytical investigation of seismic response of structures with supplemental fluid viscous dampers Buffalo, NY: National Center for earthquake engineering research, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Den Hartog, 1956 Mechanical Vibration (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lee, D.P Taylor, Struct. Des. Tall Build. 10(5) 311–20 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Mcnamara, J. Robert, P. Douglas, Taylor, Struct. Des. Tall Build. 12.2 145–154 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Miyamoto, A.S. Gilani, A. Wada, State of the art design of steel moment frame buildings with dampers, in Proceedings of the 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 12–17 October 2008, Beijing, China [Google Scholar]
- N. Pollini, O. Lavan, O. Amir, Earthqu. Eng. Struct. Dyn. 46 1941–1961 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ras, N. Boumechra, Alex. Eng. J. 55 2821–2832 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Seleemah, C.C. Michalakis, Investigation of seismic response of buildings with linear and nonlinear fluid viscous dampers Buffalo: National Center for Earthquake Engineering Research (1997) [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Soong, G.F. Dargush, Passive Energy Dissipation Systems in Structural Engineering (John Wiley & Sons, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Syman, M.C Constatinou, ISET J. Earthq. Technol. 35(4) 185–206 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Taylor Devices Inc. web page. www.taylordevices.com September (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Taylor DP, History, Design, and Applications of Fluid Dampers in Structural Engineering Passive Structural Control Symposium, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Wang, F. Kozin, F. Amini, Engineering Structures 5(4) 282–288 (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.