E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- U.S. Department of Energy, https://www.energy.gov/science-innovation/energy-efficiency [Google Scholar]
- Statistics report Energy Efficiency Indicators Highlights 2020 edition, International Energy Agency, www.iea.org [Google Scholar]
- Energy Efficiency 2019, International Energy Agency, www.iea.org [Google Scholar]
- Energy Efficiency 2020, International Energy Agency, www.iea.org [Google Scholar]
- M. Tobias, Energy Efficiency in Civil Engineering and Architecture Energy Efficiency in Engineering, New York Engineers, March 8, (2019), https://www.ny-engineers.com/blog/energy-efficiency-in-civil-engineering-and-architecture [Google Scholar]
- J. Hanania, J. Jenden, K. Stenhouse, J. Donev, Energy efficient building design, University of Calgary, https://energyeducation.ca/encyclopedia/Energy_efficient_building_design [Google Scholar]
- A comprehensive plan of measures to improve the energy efficiency of the economy of the Russian Federation, Order of the Government of the Russian Federation” On Approval of the Comprehensive Plan of measures to improve the Energy Efficiency of the Economy of the Russian Federation” of April 19, 2018, № 703-p.(2018) [Google Scholar]
- State report on the state of energy saving and energy efficiency improvement in the Russian Federation in 2019, Moscow-Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation (Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation) 2020, 117 p.(2020) [Google Scholar]
- State report on the state of energy saving and energy efficiency improvement in the Russian Federation in 2017, Moscow-Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation (Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation) 2018, 263 p.(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological recommendations for calculating the effects of implementing measures to save energy and improve energy efficiency, Under the general editorship of Gasho E. G. Analytical Center under the Government of the Russian Federation / Reference and analytical Document, 2016, 56 p.(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological recommendations for assessing the effectiveness of the implementation of measures to save energy and improve energy efficiency in industry, Ministry of Economic Development of Russia, 14 p.(2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhang, Y. Zhan, S. He, Power Quality Data Compression Based on Iterative PCA Algorithm in Smart Distribution Systems. Smart Grid and Renewable Energy, 8, 366-378p. doi: 10.4236/sgre.2017.812024.(2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Timofeev, Improving energy efficiency in agriculture / E. V. Timofeev, A. F. Erk, V. N. Sudachenko, V. A. Razmuk. - Text : direct / / Young scientist. — 2017. — № 4 (138). — pp. 213–217. (2017) — URL: https://moluch.ru/archive/138/38851/. [Google Scholar]
- Assessment of additional power losses from reducing the quality of electrical energy in the elements of power supply systems / S. Yu. Dolinger [et al.] / / Omsk Scientific Bulletin. Ser. Devices, machines, and technologies. - 2013. - № 2(120). - pp. 178-183.(2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zhezhelenko, Yu.L. Saenko, A.V. Gorpinich, Influence of electric energy quality on decrease in service life and reduction of reliability of electric equipment. // Electrician, № 3, 2008, pp. 15–21.(2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Fardiev, Y. Shelochkov, B. Zabelkin, V. Meer, Management reactive power - an efficient facility of increasing to reliability and economy of the working the power system. // Energy of The Republic Of Tatarstan. № 4 (8), 2007, pp. 18–25.(2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Balabanov, G. S. Balabanov, M. B. Oshchepkov, Reactive power compensation devices in networks with autonomous power sources. Magazine “Turbines and Diesels” / September-October 2012, pp. 64–67.(2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, Mathematical models of loading of the electrical power systems, constructed on the basis of phase coordinates, monograph, Publishing house: Irkutsk State University of Communications, 2013, 176 p.(2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Mutugullina, Advantages of the energy service contract Journal: Proceedings of Higher educational Institutions, Energy Problems Volume: 19, Issue: 1-2, Year: 2017, pp. 174–178. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Shaposhnikova, Advantages and risks of energy service contracts, Young scientist, № 6 (2016), pp. 969–972. [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Nogovitsyn, S. N. Kladkina, Features of the implementation of energy service contracts in the field of energy saving in the housing and utilities sector (on the example of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)), Journal of Problems of Modern Economics 3(67), pp. 196–199(2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Guzhov, Methods for determining and confirming the energy-saving effect in heat and power supply systems: monograph / S. V. Guzhov. – M.: Publishing House of the Power Engineering Institute, Moscow, (2015), 112 p. [Google Scholar]
- L. E. Nazarova, Analyzing practical experience of energy service contracts in Russia, Journal Digest Finance, 2017, vol 22, iss 1, pp. 59–61(2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Ratner, L. E. Nazarova, Evaluation of efficiency and analysis of barriers to the implementation of regional energy saving programs / / Russian Journal of Management, 2016, Vol. 4, №. 2, pp. 152–162(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.