E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- M. Abbott, M.E. Chijioke, P. Dandelion, J.W. Oliver, eds., Historical Dictionary of The Friends (Quakers) (Scarecrow Press, June 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Gel’fond, Architectural design of public buildings and structures (Arhitektura-S, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Maklakova, History of architecture and construction technology. The architecture of the industrial era in architecture (ASV, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Sinyanskij, N.I. Maneshina, Typology of buildings (Izdatel’skij centr «Akademiya», Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. SHashkova, Fundamentals of rational design of public buildings (Vologodskij gosudarstvennyj universitet, Vologda, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Esaulov, Sustainable architecture: from principles to development strategy, Vestnik TGASU 6, 9-14 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.W. Roberts, A.D. Leo, Building type basics for places of worship (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Barrie, Spiritual Path, sacred place. Myth, ritual, and meaning in architecture (Shambhala, Boston, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Kilde, Sacred Power, Sacred Space: An Introduction to Christian Architecture and Worship (Oxford University Press, New York, 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Klanten, F. Lukass, eds., Closer to God: Religious Architecture and Sacred Spaces (Gestalten, Berlin, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yiling, Is Religious Architecture Still Relevant? ArchDaily. 12 Apr (2018). https://www.archdaily.com/891984/is-religious-architecture-still-relevant [Google Scholar]
- A. Crompton, The Architecture of Multifaith Spaces: God Leaves the Building, The J. of Architecture 18 4 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bermudez, Transcending Architecture: Contemporary Views on Sacred Space (The Catholic University of America Press, USA, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Viktorova, On the set of rules “Religious buildings. Fire safety requirements”, BST: Byulleten stroitelnoj tekhniki 11 (915) 28–35, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Kurmaz, The role of the architect in the symbolic design of the cult space model and the solution of the cult building shape, Globalnyj nauchnyj potencial 11 (56) 161-163 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Homan, The Aesthetic of Friends’ Meeting Houses, Quaker Studies 11/1 115–128 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- W. Alexander, Observations on the Construction and Fitting Up of Meeting-Houses, etc. for Public Worship. (Wm Alexander, York, England, 1820) [Google Scholar]
- T.Ch. Matlack, Brief Historical Sketches Concerning Friends’ Meetings (Moorestown NJ, 1938) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Hinshaw, The Evolution of Quaker Meeting Houses in North America 1670–2000 (Masters Thesis) (University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tvaryanas, The New Jersey Quaker Meeting House: A Typology and Inventory (Masters Thesis) (University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Wael, S. Weldy, Integration of building service systems in architectural design, J. of Inform. Technol. in Constr. 25 109–122 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jack, S. Vaughan, Comparison of design methods for water supply pipework: A case study analysis, in Proceedings of the 41st CIBW062 International Symposium of Water Supply and Drainage Systems for Buildings, 17–20 August 2015, Beijing, China (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ostavnov, Water supply and sanitation of public buildings (AVOK-PRESS, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.