E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Lapidus A., Abramov I. Implementing large-scale construction projects through application of the systematic and integrated method XXIst International Scientific Conference on Advanced in Civil Engineering: Construction - The Formation of Living Environment, FORM 2018. “IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering” 2018. P. 062002. [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus A. A., Yves N. Integrated quality index of organizational and technological solutions for implementation of burundian capital master plan Materials Science Forum. 2018. Т. 931 MSF. P. 1295-1300. [Google Scholar]
- Kuzhin M.F., Grezeva A.S., Kochergina O.D. Increasing the level of construction safety by using the protective and catching systems Materials Science Forum. 2018. Т. 931 MSF. С. 1281-1285. [Google Scholar]
- Topchy D.V., Lapidus A.A. Construction supervision at the facilities renovation Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018) electronic edition. Ser. “E3S Web of Conferences” 2019. P. 08044. [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus A., Dmitry T. Formation of methods for assessing the effectiveness of industrial areas' renovation projects IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 3. Ser. “3rd World Multidisciplinary Civil Engineering, Architecture, Urban Planning Symposium, WMCAUS 2018 - Session 1” 2019. P. 022034. [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus A., Shesterikova Y. Mathematical model for assessing the high-rise apartment buildings complex quality E3S Web of Conferences 2019. P. 02025. [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus A.., Abramov I. Systemic integrated approach to evaluating the resource potential of a construction company as a bidder IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 3rd World Multidisciplinary Civil Engineering, Architecture, Urban Planning Symposium (WMCAUS 2018). 2019. P. 052079. [Google Scholar]
- Sinenko S.A., Ginzburg V.M., Sapozhnikov V.N., Kagan P.B., Ginzburg A.V. Automation of org. and technolog. design in construction: Textbook.- Saratov: Higher education, 2019. -235p. [Google Scholar]
- Kuzhin M.F. Evaluation and selection of organizational and technological parameters for production of works when constructing mounted faade systems with air gap Industrial and civil construction. 2012. No. 9. S. 61-62. [Google Scholar]
- Abramov I, Lapidus A. Systemic integrated method for assessing factors affecting construction timelines Collected at: International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry - ESCI 2018 Ser. “MATEC Web of Conferences” 2018.S. 05033. [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P. The choice of the rational relationship of the method and form of organization of construction Industrial and civil construction. 2019. No 6.P. 46-50. [Google Scholar]
- Pakhomova L.A., Oleinik P.P. Selection and assessment of parameters for certification of work places sout (special assessment of working conditions) Technology and organization of construction production. 2019. No 1. S. 49-52. [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P., Yurgaytis A., Voronina G., Makarenko A. Methods for the formation and optimization of calendar plans for construction companies Collected: MATEC Web of Conferences 2018.S. 05037. [Google Scholar]
- Zhadanovsky B.V., Erzhokova E.S., Gorshkova E.A. Stream method as a way of organizing the construction of System Technologies. 2018. No. 3 (28). S. 136-140. [Google Scholar]
- Fahratov M.A. Source materials and corrective ingredients for lightweight expanded clay aggregate gravel manufacturing Components of Scientific and Technological Progress. 2017. № 1 (31). С. 14-16. [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus A.A., Tolstova K.S., Topchiy D.V. Formation of groups of parameters affecting the criterion of admissibility of combining processes in the production of finishing works Science and business: development paths. 2018.No 6 (84). S. 18-22. [Google Scholar]
- Solomatina M.I. Study of the influence of destabilizing factors on the reliability of production processes. In the collection: Days of student science. Collection of reports of a scientific and technical conference based on the results of research work by students of the Institute of Construction and Architecture. 2019.S. 1299-1301. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J., & Lu, M. (2020). Synchronized optimization of various management-function schedules in a multiproject environment: Case study of planning steel girder fabrication projects in bridge construction. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 146(5) doi:10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0001813. [Google Scholar]
- Arashpour, M., Kamat, V., Bai, Y., Wakefield, R., & Abbasi, B. (2018). Optimization modeling of multi-skilled resources in prefabrication: Theorizing cost analysis of process integration in off-site construction. Automation in Construction, 95, 1-9. doi:10.1016/j.autcon.2018.07.027. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Q., Li, D., & Ren, Y. (2018). Study of redundancy and variance based P-cycle construction algorithm. Tiedao Xuebao/Journal of the China Railway Society, 40(12), 101-107. doi:10.3969/j.issn.1001-8360.2018.12.013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.