E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Lapidus A., Abramov I. Implementing large-scale construction projects through application of the systematic and integrated method XXIst International Scientific Conference on Advanced in Civil Engineering: Construction - The Formation of Living Environment, FORM 2018. “IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering” 2018. P. 062002. [Google Scholar]
- Lozhkomoeva E.N. Improvement of the organizational and economic mechanism of management of a machine-building enterprise and its adaptation to changes in the market environment. dissertation abstract for the degree of candidate of economic sciences / Moscow State University of Instrument Engineering and Informatics. Moscow, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kuzhin, B. Zhadanovsky The choice of effective organizational and technological solutions for the installation of hinged facade systems during the overhaul of residential buildings. Technology and organization of construction production. 2012. No. 1-1. S. 47-49. [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhadanovsky S. Sinenko, M. Kuzhin Analysis of the data required for the organizational and technological design of the reconstruction of buildings and structures Technology and organization of construction production. 2014. No. 3. S. 43-45. [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhadanovsky, S. Sinenko, M. Kuzhin Rational organizational and technological schemes for the production of construction and installation works in the conditions of reconstruction of an operating enterprise Technology and organization of construction production. 2014. No. 1. S. 38-40. [Google Scholar]
- Topchy D.V., Lapidus A.A. Construction supervision at the facilities renovation Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018) electronic edition. Ser. “E3S Web of Conferences” 2019. P. 08044. [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus A., Shesterikova Y. Mathematical model for assessing the high-rise apartment buildings complex quality E3S Web of Conferences 2019. P. 02025. [Google Scholar]
- Sinenko S.A., Ginzburg V.M., Sapozhnikov V.N., Kagan P.B., Ginzburg A.V. Automation of organ. and technolog. design in construction: Textbook.- Saratov: Higher education, 2019. -235p. [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus A., Abramov I. A system-integrated approach to the study of the problem of ensuring the sustainability of complex production and dynamic systems in construction / In the collection: Construction system engineering. Cyberphysical building systems A collection of materials from a seminar held as part of the VI International Scientific Conference. 2018.S. 159-162. [Google Scholar]
- Abramov I, Lapidus A. Systemic integrated method for assessing factors affecting construction timelines Collected at: International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry - ESCI 2018 Ser. “MATEC Web of Conferences” 2018.S. 05033. [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P. The choice of the rational relationship of the method and form of organization of construction Industrial and civil construction. 2019. No 6.P. 46-50. [Google Scholar]
- Pakhomova L.A., Oleinik P.P. Selection and assessment of parameters for certification of work places sout (special assessment of working conditions) Technology and organization of construction production. 2019. No 1. S. 49-52. [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P., Yurgaytis A., Voronina G., Makarenko A. Methods for the formation and optimization of calendar plans for construction companies Collected: MATEC Web of Conferences 2018. S. 05037. [Google Scholar]
- Zhadanovsky B.V., Erzhokova E.S., Gorshkova E.A. Stream method as a way of organizing the construction of System Technologies. 2018. No. 3 (28). S. 136-140. [Google Scholar]
- Zelentsov A.A., Tokarsky A.Ya. Modeling the consequences of the risks of manifestation of negative factors during the construction of capital construction projects. In the collection: Days of student science. Collection of reports of a scientific and technical conference based on the results of research work by students of the Institute of Construction and Architecture. 2019. S. 1361-1363. [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus A.A., Tolstova K.S., Topchiy D.V. Formation of groups of parameters affecting the criterion of admissibility of combining processes in the production of finishing works Science and business: development paths. 2018. No 6 (84). S. 18-22. [Google Scholar]
- Solomatina M.I. Study of the influence of destabilizing factors on the reliability of production processes. In the collection: Days of student science. Collection of reports of a scientific and technical conference based on the results of research work by students of the Institute of Construction and Architecture. 2019. S. 1299-1301. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J., & Lu, M. (2020). Synchronized optimization of various management-function schedules in a multiproject environment: Case study of planning steel girder fabrication projects in bridge construction. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 146(5) doi:10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0001813. [Google Scholar]
- Arashpour, M., Kamat, V., Bai, Y., Wakefield, R., & Abbasi, B. (2018). Optimization modeling of multi-skilled resources in prefabrication: Theorizing cost analysis of process integration in off-site construction. Automation in Construction, 95, 1-9. doi:10.1016/j.autcon.2018.07.027. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Q., Li, D., & Ren, Y. (2018). Study of redundancy and variance based P-cycle construction algorithm. Tiedao Xuebao/Journal of the China Railway Society, 40(12), 101-107. doi:10.3969/j.issn.1001-8360.2018.12.013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.