E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Global Environmental Challenges|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- E.I. Retter, Architectural and construction aerodynamics, Stroyizdat, 294, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Serebrovsky, Aeration of populated areas, Stroyizdat, 170, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Poddaeva, I.V. Dunichkin, Architectural and construction aerodynamics, Vestnik MGSU, 6, 602-609 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Lifanov, V.A. Gutnikov and other, Modeling of aeration in the city, Dialogue, 134 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Semashko, Guidelines for assessing and regulating the wind regime of residential buildings, Stroyizdat, 64 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- A. Giyasov, Modeling of aeration of buildings and structures erected in a mountain valley. International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern technologies IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 463 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Giyasov, B.I. Giyasov, Sh.R. Gamzaev, Residential development in difficult terrain and hot climate, Housing construction, 3, 26-27 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Giyasov, O.N. Sokolskaya, Formation of urban development taking into account the environmental factors of the atmospheric environment in hot, low wind and calm conditions, Print Terra, 140 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Rizka, G.P. Henze, Improved airflow around multiple rows of buildings in hot arid climates, Energy and Buildings, 42, 1711-1718 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ghiaus, F. Allard, M. Santamouris, C. Georgakis, F. Nicol, Urban environment influence on natural ventilation potential, Building and Environment, 41, 395-406 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Herbert, R.D. Herbert, Simulation of the effects of canyon geometry on thermal climate in city canyons, Mathematics and computers in simulation, 59, 243-253 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Magai, V.S. Zyryanov, E.Yu. Shalygina, The importance of special technical conditions for the design of high-rise buildings, Housing construction, 11, 17-20 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ivanov, A. Ivanova, Study of the aerodynamic regime of the cooling system of the foundations of buildings on the filling soil in the conditions of the far north. In the collection: International scientific conference on energy, environmental and construction engineering, 10005 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Golasz-Szolomicka, J. Szolomicki, Architectural and structural analysis of selected twisted tall buildings. In the collection, IOP conference series: Materials science and engineering, 052050 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Guzeev, A. Domaingo, Long span bridges buffeting response to wind turbulence, Magazine of civil engineering, 1, 35-49 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Solari, Wind actions and effects on structures, Springer tracts in civil engineering, 655-801 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Trunev, Theory of turbulence and modeling of turbulent transport in the atmosphere, Polythematic network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University, 59, 1-25 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Ilyukhina, S.I. Lakhman, A.B. Miller, V.I. Travush, Structures of the high-rise building “Lakhta center” in Saint-Petersburg, IJCCSE, 15, 14-39 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Makhortykh, A. Derguzov, Simulation of wind effects on high-rise buildings, In the collection: 19th international multidisciplinary scientific geoconference sgem conference proceedings, 951-958 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Titov, S. Khrapov, V. Radchenko, A. Khoperskov, Aerodynamic models of complicated constructions using parallel smoothed particle hydrodynamics. In the collection: Proceedings of the international conference. Supercomputer consortium of Russian universities, Russian academy of sciences, 31-42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.