E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Global Environmental Challenges|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- O.V. Wilhelmi, M.H. Hayden, Connecting people and place: A new framework for reducing urban vulnerability to extreme heat. Environ. Res. Lett., 5, 014021 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gwilliam, M.H. Fedeski, S. Lindley, N. Theuray, Methods for assessing risk from climate hazards in urban areas. Proc. Inst. Civ. Eng. Munic. Eng. 159, 245–253 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cui, J. Shi, Urbanization and its environmental effects in Shanghai, China. Urban Climate, 2, 1-15 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Lindley, J.F. Handley, N. Theuray, E. Peet, D. Mcevoy, Adaptation strategies for climate change in the urban environment: Assessing climate change related risk in UK urban areas, J. Risk Res. 9, 543–568 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Dugord, S. Lauf, C. Schuster, B. Kleinschmit, Land use patterns, temperature distribution, and potential heat stress risk - The case study Berlin, Germany, Comput. Envi-ron. Urban Syst. 48, 86–98 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Alexander, R. Fealy, G.M. Mills, Simulating the impact of urban development pathways on the local climate: A scenario-based analysis in the greater Dublin region, Ireland. Landsc. Urban Plan. 152, 72–89 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Matzarakis, A Note on the Assessment of the Effect of Atmospheric Factors and Components on Humans, November 2020, Atmosphere 11 (1283):1–18 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Erell, D. Pearlmutter, D. Boneh, P.B. Kutiel, Effect of high-albedo materials on pedestrian heat stress in urban street canyons. Urban Climate, 10, 367–386 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Macline, D. Pearlmutter, M. Schwartz, P. Pech, The French Case Studies, in: Green Neighbourhoods and Eco-gentrification. SpringerBriefs in Environmental Science. (Springer, Cham, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Dixon, T.L. Mote, Patterns and causes of Atlanta’s urban heat island-initiated precipitation. J. Appl. Meteorol. 42, 1273–1284 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Masumoto, Urban Heat Islands, in: Armon R., Hänninen O. (eds) Environmental Indicators. (Springer, Dordrecht, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lokoshchenko, I.A. Korneva, A.V. Kochin, A.Z. Dubovetsky, M.A. Novitsky, P.Y. Razin, Vertical extension of the urban heat island above Moscow, Doklady Earth Sciences, 466 (1), 70-74 (2016) (In Russ) [Google Scholar]
- P. Konstantinov, M. Varentsov, I. Esau, A high density urban temperature network deployed in several cities of Eurasian Arctic, Environ. Res. Lett. 13(7), 75007 (2018) (In Russ) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Shcherbina, N.V. Danilina, Town planning aspects of designing sustainable urban environment, in Proceedings of Irkutsk state technical university, 11 (94), 183–186 (2014) (In Russ) [Google Scholar]
- V.А. Ilyichev, V.I. Kolchunov, N.V. Bakaeva, Urban planning architecture, Russian Journal of Building Construction and Architecture, 4(60), 121–132 (2020) (In Russ) [Google Scholar]
- О.B. Ganin, I.O. Ganin, “Smart City”: Prospects and Development Trends, in ARS Administrandi, 1, 124–135 (2014) (In Russ) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Shukurov, M. Pirov, Features of the microclimatic mode of the development in the valley kotlovinny relief of the city, in News of higher educational institutions. Construction, 5(725), 102–112 (2019) (In Russ) [Google Scholar]
- C.V. Viegas, D.L. Saldanha, A. Bond, J.L.D. Ribeiro, P.M. Selig, Urban land planning: The role of a Master Plan in influencing local temperatures, in Cities 2013, 35, 1–13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kim, Y. Kim, S. Song, H.W. Lee, Impact of future urban growth on regional climate changes in the Seoul Metropolitan Area, Korea, Ireland. Sci. Total Environ. 571, 355–363 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Glazychev, O dizayne. Ocherki o teorii i praktike dizayna na Zapade [About design. Essays on the theory and practice of design in the West], Moscow: Iskusstvo (1970) (In Russ) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pryadko, I. Lebedev, Preservation of manor and park ensembles within the capital city and the principles of “Green architecture”, in E3S Web of Conferences. Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering, TPACE, 2019, 04010 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Landezine, Landscape architecture platform, Available at: http://landezine.com/index.php/2015/06/maria-park-by-bascon/maria-park-by-bascon-08/ (accessed: 15 February 2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.