E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Global Environmental Challenges|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- “Seventh Report on Economic, Social and Territorial Cohesion,” 2017. Available at https://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docoffic/official/reports/cohesion7/7cr.pdf [Accessed 20 January 2021] [Google Scholar]
- J. Utt, W. Cox, The costs of sprawl reconsidered: What the data really show, (Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Harvey, Social Justice and The City (Athens, DG: the University of Georgia Press, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Throsby, Economics of culture (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Resseger, M. Glaeser, The complementarity between cities and skills, in Journal of Regional Science, 50(1) (2020) p. 221–244 Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=1426454 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Uskova, V. Lyubovnyi, Intellectual potential of Russian cities as a factor of economy transition to innovative development, in Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta, 2 (2009) p. 51–57 Available at https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_12965959_91389138.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Sheresheva, M. Oborin and A. Kostanyan, Assessment of the development potential of small towns and directions of its effective use, E-Journal public administration, 65 (2017). p. 162–175 Available at http://e-journal.spa.msu.ru/uploads/vestnik/2017/vipusk__65._dekabr_2017_g./regionalnaja_ekonomika/sheresheva_oborin_kostanyan.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S. Rosenfeld, Expanding opportunities: Cluster Strategies That Reach More People and More Places, European Planning Studies, 4 (2003) pp. 359-377 Available at https://doi.org/10.1080/09654310303643 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. T. Roundy, “Small town” entrepreneurial ecosystems: Implications for developed and emerging economies, Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies, 9(3) (2017) pp. 238-262, Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3011408 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Grishin and G. Gagarina, Regional economics: student book (Moscow: KNORUS, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Murray, Urbanism of Exception: The dynamics of Global City Building in the Twenty-First Century (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Harvey, Spaces of capital: towards a critical georgraphy (New York: Routledge, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.