E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Global Environmental Challenges|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- M.N. Poleshchuk. Naval architecture. Project Volga, 7, 80-83 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Tikhonova, V.S. Linnik, V.V. Paramonova, Cultural heritage of Undory village: past and present / Tikhonova A.Y., Linnik V.S., Paramonova V. V. – Bullet in of Kazan State University of Culture and Arts - Publisher: Kazan State University of Culture and Arts (Kazan) 37-45 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Goryatnina, A.V. Ivanov, Recreational potential of the ridge sands and arrows at the confluence of the oka and the Volga, 1, 405, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Gorislavets, The ancient city of Derbent is a promising tourist destination of southern Dagestan, Problems of studying the socio-cultural environment of ancient cities – materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference within the Second International Forum of Ancient Cities, 64-70 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Butova Analysis of the tourist potential of the Republic of Karelia, Economic systems, 108-112 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Murtuzalieva, A. Shishkin, and B. Pogorilya, Tourism Leadership in Russia: Regional Capacity Estimation, Leadership for the Future Sustainable Development of Business and Education, 617-619 (2018) from https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-74216-8_61617 [Google Scholar]
- M. Aznar, 21ST century tourism: threats and opportunities (2018) from www.academia.edu/40795022/21_st_century_tourism_threats_and_opportunities [Google Scholar]
- A. Korzhenkov, M. S. Gadzhiev, A. Ovsyuchenko, A. Lar’kov, and E. Rogozhin, Traces of Seismic Activity in Architectural Monuments in Derbent, Dagestan, 56, 633-656 (2020) from www.academia.edu/44539217/Traces_of_Seismic_Activity_in_Architectural_Monuments_in_Derbent_Dagestan [Google Scholar]
- M. Unanyan, E. Gordeeva, development of the new black sea cruise route, 5, 1271-1274 (2019) from www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39242045 [Google Scholar]
- Official website of tourism of the Russian Federation - rusoturism.ru [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Federal State Statistics Service-http://www.gks.ru [Google Scholar]
- I. Syromyatnikov, V. Kunitsky, Specific features of constructionon soils, 120-122, 2, (2019) from www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38506439 [Google Scholar]
- E. Korshikova, Development of tourism in small historical cities of russia, 27-30 (2017) from www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30644921 [Google Scholar]
- T. Levchenko, O. Konanykhina, Sustainable development of tourism in territories without obvious tourist attractiveness: assessment and development tools, Altai State University, (2018) from www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36282219 [Google Scholar]
- D. Khettou, A. Razin, Dionisovich strategies for sustainable development of tourism by building tourist attractions, 3, 91-101, (2020) from www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44286005 [Google Scholar]
- V. Teslenko, E. Romanova, Transformation of hotel services for new types of tourism on the example of eco-hotels and ecological tourism, 4, 414-419, (2019) from www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41540243 [Google Scholar]
- E. Kalashnikova, Tourist and recreational potential and features of tourism development in protected areas by the example of the Curonian Spitnational park, 12-16(2020) from www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42983634 [Google Scholar]
- F. Jan, V. Der Biest Katrien, L. Emile, B. A Annelies, M. Patrick, Assessment of environmental sustainability, social and economic effectiveness of the land reclamation project, 1, 24-29, (2020) from www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43157829 [Google Scholar]
- V. Kanunnikov, M. Rabinovich, Alluvial soils as an artificial base in difficult climatic conditions, Construction and architecture, 7 (2), 38-41, (2019) from www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39202053 [Google Scholar]
- A. Chikhutova, S. Golovanova S., T. Lebedeva T., S. Bulganina, Realization of tourist projects and formation of tourist cluster infrastructure, Moscow economic journal, 13, 57 (2019) from www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41852506 [Google Scholar]
- N. Kamalutdinova, Strategy of tourism development in the regions of Russia, 39-6 (125), 80-83, (2020) from www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44380558 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.