E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- V.R. Dolnik, Trudy ZIN AN SSSR. 113, 3–37 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Potapova, Izv. Irkutsk. Gos. Univer. Series: Biol.Ecol., 3, №3, 45–51 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Vanicheva Synanthropic populations of rock pigeons and their use in monitoring heavy metals in industrial centers of Western Siberia (Novosibirsk, 1997) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gorbunov, N.S. Nefedova, M.A. Shmidt, Probl. of Particul. Danger. Inf., 2(112), 94–95 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ksents, G.H. Ksents, B.A. Laletin, Ornitologicheskie problemy Sibiri, 19–20 (BGU, Barnaul, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Arinina, I.I. Rakhimov, Adaptive features of the rock pigeon (Columba livia) in an urban environment (on the example of Kazan) (Novoe znanie, Kazan, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.