E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- http.: Unece.org/Rivers_Study_in_Kazakhstan_Ural_River_(Feb., 2017)). [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Ignatov, R.V. Telyatov. Pilot's map of Ural River (Kazakhstan Publishing, Alma-Ata, 1978) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Shalgimbayeva, S.Zh. Asylbekova, E.B. Bokova, A.I. Kim, N.B. Bulavina,m Spawning grounds of sturgeon fishes of the Zhaiyk river: Atlas. K.B. Isbekov (ed.). (Almaty, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Pallas. Travel to different provinces of the Russian State, 1, 424–426 (IAS SPb., 1773) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Shalgimbaeva, N.S. Mugue., E.V. Mikodina, A.A. Volkov, Modern problems and prospects for the development of the fishery complex: Proceedings of VII SPCYSIP, 512–514 (VNIRO Publishing, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chibilev, The Urals basin: history, geography, ecology (Publishing house UB RAS, Yekaterinburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kalmykov, G.I. Ruban, D.S. Pavlov, Journal of Ichthyology, 50(1_), 48–55 (2010) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Kamelov, N.N. Popov, Fish farming and fisheries, 5(148), 8–14 (2018) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Borodin, Ural Cossacks and their fishing (SPb., 1901) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Bokova, G.M. Shalgimbaeva, G.G. Dzhunusova, Proceedings ORSPC, 241–246 (Pero Publishing, Moscow, 2017) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Mikodina, G.M. Shalgimbaeva, Proceedings XXI ISPC, 1, 142–145 (Moscow, 2020) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Wolftsun, K.I. Smirnoff. (Eds.). Surface water resources of the USSR. Lower Volga and Western Kazakhstan. 12. II. Ural-Emba region (Leningrad, 1970) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.