E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- V. Gorshkov, I. Bakkal., N. Stavrova. Silva Fennica, 30(2-3), 209–219 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yarmishko, V. Gorshkov, N. Stavrova. N. Plant resources, 39(4), 1–18 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Nikonov, V. Goryainova, N. Lukina. Chemosphere, 42(1), 93–100 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Nikonov, N. Lukina. Russian Journal of Ecology, 31(2), 82–89 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I. Lyanguzova. Russian Journal of Ecology, 48(4), 311–320 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Evdokimov. E3S Web of Conferences, 169, 01011 (2020) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Yarmishko. Scots pine and aerial pollution in the European North (Research Institute of Chemistry, St. Petersburg State University, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- I. Lyanguzova, Heavy metals in ecosystems of northern taiga of Russia (LAP LAMBERT Academic publishing, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yarmishko, I. Lyanguzova, Forest community research methods, 67–75 (Research Institute of Chemistry, St. Petersburg State University, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.