E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- G. Tyler, Fol. Geobot. 38, 419 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ewaid, Fol. Geobot. 38, 357 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maslennikov, Flora of calcareous landscapes of Privolzhskaya Vozvyshennost (Ulianovsk, 2008) (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Storh, O. L. Pescott, J. O. Mountford, Plant Ecol. 218, 1269 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pipenbaher, M. Kaligarič, N. W. H. Mason, S. Škornik, Biodiv. Cons. 22, 2207 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Albrecht, S. Haider, Biodiv. Cons. 22, 2243 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lambers, R. S. Oliveira, Plant Physiological Ecology. (Springer Nature Switzerland AG, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Qualitative chemical analysis of soils. The Method of metals content evaluation in solid bodies by method of spectrometry with inductively coupled plasma (Moskow, Center of Water Investigation and Control, 2005) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- B. Markert, Wat., Air and Soil Pollut. 64, 533 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- R. Djingova, I. Kuleff, B. Markert, Ecol. Res. 19, 3 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.