E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- P. Williams, World Heritage Caves and Karst A Thematic Study. A global review of karst World Heritage properties: present situation, future prospects and management requirements (IUCN Programme on Protected Areas, Gland, Switzerland, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. Petrič, Acta carsologica, 33(1), 12–24, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gutiérrez, M. Parise, J. De Waele, H. Jourde, Earth-Science Reviewsб 138, 61–88, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Mazina, A.V. Gopin, A. L. Nikolaev, Water Resources, 36(6), 699–705 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Pipan, D. C. Culver, Int. J. Speleol., 42(3), 215–223 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. De Waele, Environmental Geology, 58, 239–255 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Mpamba, et al., Data acquisition models for groundwater assessment and management in the urban and rural areas of Zambia.- Thesis (University of Zambia, School of Mines - Department of Geology, Lusaka, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R. Bäumle, J. Anscombe, C. Siwale, A. Nick, Development of a Groundwater Information & Management Program for the Lusaka Groundwater Systems, Technical Note No. 8, Results of Drilling and Test Pumping at Three Selected Sites in Lusaka, Kafue and Chibombo Districts. (Ministry of Energy and Water Development - Department of Water Affairs and Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources, Lusaka, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gunn, Encyclopedia of Caves and Karst Science (Fitzroy Dearborn, New York, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. De Waele, R. Follesa, Int. J. Speleol., 32(¼), 71–83, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. С. W. Nkhuwa, Materials and Geoenvironment. 50(1), 273–276, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Manafi, M. L. Rotter, Int. J. Food Microbiol. 14, 127–134. (1991) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.